Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! V-Tail set up? 1st v-tail ever!!

Just got my first v-tail plane, Durafly Bonanza, got it all ready, except that my rudder stick is controlling the "elevator" function and my elevator stick is controlling the "rudder" function. I'm using the Tactic TTX650 tx and TR624 rx set to 1ail vtail also tried swapping servo leads on ch2 and ch4 but to no avail. I'm stumped!!
    Any help greatly appreciated!!

Just got my first v-tail plane, Durafly Bonanza, got it all ready, except that my rudder stick is controlling the "elevator" function and my elevator stick is controlling the "rudder" function. I'm using the Tactic TTX650 tx and TR624 rx set to 1ail vtail also tried swapping servo leads on ch2 and ch4 but to no avail. I'm stumped!!

Comment

Originally posted by TimH View Post
      Welcome to Hobby Squawk, on my Bonanza I had rudder on ch2 and elevator on ch4 with neither channel reversed on the radio (Tactic TTX850 TR624).
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Thank TiredIron GRB! I had ch2 reversed. Everything is working correctly now!!

Comment

Working...
        X