X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for letting us know.

Wow, almost two months away for the next batch. So we should get them while we can and still have a few weeks of thermals.

Comment

Of course, we all know that KJD was just our friend Konrad, so he was banned.....again.
      If anyone suspects that he is trying to sneak back in, please don't hesitate in getting in touch with either me, Doc or Aros and we'll take immediate action

Grossman56

Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
        Of course, we all know that KJD was just our friend Konrad, so he was banned.....again.
        If anyone suspects that he is trying to sneak back in, please don't hesitate in getting in touch with either me, Doc or Aros and we'll take immediate action

Grossman56
        I got fooled.... But then I'm about as naive as they come.
        Lauren

Comment

The name "Konrad" rings a bell but he was so inconsequential I never paid much attention to him. So, he got banned before, huh? This iteration just seemed "odd" and just plain irritating. I guess we know why now. Glad you caught it. I was trying my best to be polite but people like that just brings the worst out in me. I mean, why would any sane person trash the heck out of a plane, then the next day say he better get one while there's still season left? I'd love to sit in one of his shrink sessions.
          Lauren, nice, genuine people are generally trusting and can be "fooled". Doesn't mean you're naive. Look at me. I'm pretty crotchety, usually skeptical and hesitate to "fall for it", but he got me for a few days there, until there was just something "off" about him.

Comment

I thought it might be him but didn't want to accuse someone. The way the post were structured seemed familiar but the wording was different. I'm glad the moderators are alert and staying on top of things. Thanks for keeping this a productive forum.

Comment

We had absolute confirmation when he posted his name at the bottom of a post on another forum, so we have no doubt as to who it was.

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                We had absolute confirmation when he posted his name at the bottom of a post on another forum, so we have no doubt as to who it was.

Grossman56
                :angel: ;)
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
                  The name "Konrad" rings a bell but he was so inconsequential I never paid much attention to him. So, he got banned before, huh? This iteration just seemed "odd" and just plain irritating. I guess we know why now. Glad you caught it. I was trying my best to be polite but people like that just brings the worst out in me. I mean, why would any sane person trash the heck out of a plane, then the next day say he better get one while there's still season left? I'd love to sit in one of his shrink sessions.
                  Lauren, nice, genuine people are generally trusting and can be "fooled". Doesn't mean you're naive. Look at me. I'm pretty crotchety, usually skeptical and hesitate to "fall for it", but he got me for a few days there, until there was just something "off" about him.
                  Thanks Vipe.... Now if I can only unload that resort land in Arizona that turned out to be desert scrub brush. ;)
                  Lauren

Comment

Hey Lauren, before you unload that land, think, airfield!!!!!!!
                    Ewww!!
                    It's easy to see who he was in hindsight, one of our members had a stinking suspicion and when he found the evidence on the other forum, in which he used "KJD" and signed the bottom of the post "Konrad" then we knew for sure.
                    Aros actually read about one sentence and said that was enough for him. Anyway, on to bigger and better things. I actually saw a glider like yours fly yesterday while we were at the Fly In in Riverton Wy., sweet plane, I can see why you like them. Here in Windy Wyoming, I've often thought that a glider would be a natural.
                    Of course, we got hit with major gusts last night and we're picking up the tree branches today, didn't see any left over pieces of gliders that surely would have been there if someone was up at the time.

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                    X