X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyzone Rapide Sport Glider

Just bought one of these. Looks like a lot of fun. Anyone have one? How do you like it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb-flyzone-rapide.png
Views:	464
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	57833
    My YouTube Channel

Hello Jobinseattle, I like the looks of this model. It's very much like the calypso glider; maybe it's the remake? Not sure, I'm just starting to get interested in gliders with power. From the video, I watched, this one does a good job flying. One thing I didn't like about past Flyzone models, is they don't use dual aileron servos, or the build material was inexpensive. I don't know on this one, if it's well made or not. Here is the video; I found this on youtube.com. Cheers! Matt
    The Flyzone Rapide is billed as a RxR performance glider, for easy cruising or cutting loose. With smooth lines, an attractive color scheme, and a full flyi...

Comment

I seen some videos and it looks impressive. I used to own the big Calypso and the micro. I got rid of both as I did not like them. Tomorrow is the maiden. I am looking forward to it.

The elevator is a little different. Not used to a solid piece the moves up and down.
      My YouTube Channel

Comment

How did the Maiden go? Were you able to fly it? I hope it was a good one, I'm seriously thinking about, easy flyers! Thanks for the input, Matt

Comment

I flew it once just briefly last weekend. I was not feeling to good. I was only up for a minute or so. Really could not get an real accurate impression of it. I hope to fly it again tomorrow. Have it loaded up, ready to go.
          My YouTube Channel

Comment

Let us know how you like it, Jobinseattle, I'm interested to hear your thoughts after you've been able to fly it a couple times.
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Well another weekend has come and gone and still was not able to fly it. Just so cold. Hopefully next weekend.
              My YouTube Channel

Comment

Well this morning was really the first time I had a chance to fly this gilder. Things thing really moves along. It is a real nice flyer. I am glad I bought it. Probably try to get some video next time I fly it. The only thing I really don't like is there is no real place to hold it when launching. When full throttle in your hand it wants to take off. Cool glider though...... I like it much better than the big Calypso and mini Calypso I use to have. Can't say I was a real fan of either.

Sort of reminds me of the Kunai. Although much sturdier than the Kunai. If you bump into something with the Kunai you will most certainly break something.
                My YouTube Channel

Comment

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                  X