X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send Us Your Photos!

We would like to start featuring our customers with their airplanes in each of our product page's photo galleries. This gives potential customers a sense of the model's relative size and a nice way to feature our customers!

We only ask that you try to match one of the two poses below the best you can. MRC swag isn't necessary but we certainly don't mind either! :)

Pose 1 is Standing, with the entire model shown wingtip to wingtip with the model tipped at the angle shown in Ryan's photo (see the first photo below). It almost forms an even "X" with the camera frame. What we want to avoid is folks holding the aircraft so it is pointed toward the camera, or at a strange angle.

Pose 2 is Kneeling, with the model on its landing gear and "tipped" up from behind (not flat on all three wheels). See Evelyn's photo below.

We will select some of the best ones to go on our website. If we do choose your photo, we'll contact you with the option of whether you want your name credited in the photo or not.

Please send your photos to: photos@motionrc.com

Thank you!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_17022017_205231_0.png Views:	1 Size:	998.6 KB ID:	79472
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

If the models have to be pristine, then mine are out. They've been ridden hard and put up wet. LOL

Also, are you looking for factory livery (as opposed to alternate Callie decals and/or custom paint jobs)?
    ---
    Warbirder

Comment

A little wear and tear is okay but if they are beat to poop, well... LOL

Good question about stock livery versus Callie-ized... I think stock would be best since we wouldn't want to mislead potential customers (thinking the custom decals are included).
      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Just an observation, if you are looking for stock setups Evelyn's plane has a custom paint job and missiles that aren't part of the stock plane either. I think you need to showcase the "potential" be it stock or customized. Is there a way to do that and not be misleading?

Comment

I think the easy solution would be for me to put a disclaimer on the photo, i.e. "Decals shown are custom and not part of the stock decal package" or the like. Or for something like your excellent custom work of the A-10, perhaps we could include "This is a custom color scheme..." etc. That way we could actually celebrate the potential and not just limit it to bone stock imagery.
          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

There you go. I think you have a great idea going here as there are some awesome models out there whether they are stock or customized. :Cool:

Comment

Agreed! :Cool:
              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

That all sounds good but I will only do if I GET TO WEAR A HAT LIKE RYAN HAS ON !!!!

Bryan
                But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Updated email address: photos@motionrc.com
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie 64 View Post
                    That all sounds good but I will only do if I GET TO WEAR A HAT LIKE RYAN HAS ON !!!!

Bryan
                    Darn fine requirement! LOL LOL LOL
                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

How about this one? This is pilot Adrianna, she is my nine year old granddaughter of whom I am very proud of :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170608_011131456_iOS.jpg
Views:	806
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	80020

TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

As you should be. I am always pleased to hear someone say that that are proud of their grand children. It gives those children a huge lift in their lives.
                        Good on you granddad.!!!!!
                        Regards and respect
                        Daryl

Comment

Perfect TI! If you don't mind please send the photo to: photos@motionrc.com with permission to add name/info or not. Thanks!
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Seriously though, TiredIronGRB, that photo makes me choke up a little. Well done, and all, in all!!! :)
                            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                              How about this one? This is pilot Adrianna, she is my nine year old granddaughter of whom I am very proud of :)

Name:	20170608_011131456_iOS.jpg
Views:	806
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	80020
                              This is exactly what we love to see. Family, friends and our younger generation involved with aircraft. Super! TiredironGRB, I always enjoy your reads! Keep up the positive attitude. Thank you, Matt C/S team.

Comment

Name:	IMG_3675.JPG
Views:	478
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	80221

Just fired off some to you guys. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8936a.jpg
Views:	682
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	80218Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9531.JPG
Views:	488
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	80219Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6701.JPG
Views:	481
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	80220
                                Feel free to use!

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                  Perfect TI! If you don't mind please send the photo to: photos@motionrc.com with permission to add name/info or not. Thanks!
                                  Done ;)

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                  Seriously though, TiredIronGRB, that photo makes me choke up a little. Well done, and all, in all!!! :)
                                  She's an awesome young lady, extremely intelligent and loves to fly :)

TiredIron Aviation
                                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Sent my picture in with my new Hog!
                                    Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

Name:	IMG_3675.JPG
Views:	478
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	80221

Just fired off some to you guys. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8936a.jpg
Views:	682
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	80218Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9531.JPG
Views:	488
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	80219Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6701.JPG
Views:	481
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	80220
                                      Feel free to use!

Grossman56
                                      Wow, you have a passion that shows for aircraft! Very nice, the Mustang looks very cool with a more historic look to it. Bravo, Thank you for taking the time out to share with Motion RC. If you all enjoy giving back, this is an excellent way to show Us. Thank you, Matt C/S person

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC
                                        We would like to start featuring our customers with their airplanes in each of our product page's photo galleries. This gives potential customers a sense of the model's relative size and a nice way to feature our customers!

We only ask that you try to match one of the two poses below the best you can. MRC swag isn't necessary but we certainly don't mind either! :)

Pose 1 is Standing, with the entire model shown wingtip to wingtip with the model tipped at the angle shown in Ryan's photo (see the first photo below). It almost forms an even "X" with the camera frame. What we want to avoid is folks holding the aircraft so it is pointed toward the camera, or at a strange angle.

Pose 2 is Kneeling, with the model on its landing gear and "tipped" up from behind (not flat on all three wheels). See Evelyn's photo below.

We will select some of the best ones to go on our website. If we do choose your photo, we'll contact you with the option of whether you want your name credited in the photo or not.

Please send your photos to: photos@motionrc.com

Thank you!

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_17022017_205231_0.png Views:	1 Size:	998.6 KB ID:	79472
                                        Somehow this person looks more & more lovelier each time I see a photo. Ah, it's the new Motion RC Tee shirt! Maybe it's the A-10? Now, I'm going off track. It's also a great sport for a woman to enjoy. Another fine photo for the archives. Thank you. Matt

Comment

Working...
                                        X