Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It fills all the boxes for me. Large so I can see it, sounds good and seems to handle just fine. May have to look into getting one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by t33jetman View Post

I heard from FMS support last night about my order. Its slow because of all of the Christmas orders and shipping everyone is doing with EMS. Because of the slow boat from China, they gave me another $30.00 credit on my account. My order is sitting somewhere in USA. should be in my hands before Christmas.
      Nice, 30 bucks is better than a kick in the pants.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_32792.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	167287 Here a new pic of the size. no this is not me holding it , still waiting on mine to arrive.
        BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

Did you get directly from FMS? Have they shipped it yet? Horizon says these planes won't be available for N. American distribution till mid-Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
            Did you get directly from FMS? Have they shipped it yet? Horizon says these planes won't be available for N. American distribution till mid-Jan.
            The guy in the pic is not from the USA. Belgium
            BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

Slow boat from China :(

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	48385760_1995743840513047_430533397266300928_n.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	167295Click image for larger version

Name:	48935108_1995743803846384_5777641580546490368_n.jpg
Views:	617
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	167296

Comment

Ah, yes, I remember now .................. They did ship it .............. SingPost.
                  That must be TiredIron's shop. Hope he gives us "the full meal deal" like he usually does with new products.

Comment

Ah, yes, I remember now .................. They did ship it .............. SingPost.
                    That must be TiredIron's shop. Hope he gives us "the full meal deal" like he usually does with new products.
                    That's James' shop (one of our shirts in the BG), I like the looks of the Fox...I've always wanted to build a long range FPV setup on something like that.
                    TiredIron Aviation
                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I purchased my plane directly from the factory.

Comment

Comment

She's definitely a beauty. I am just waiting on some 4000mAh Admiral 6s packs with XT60 connectors as I want to fly it as it comes rather than clip the xt60 and solder EC5's. Excited for this flight review. The build couldn't be easier and she comes apart easily, so no issue fitting it in the minivan. I am impressed with this one. Will definitely report back after the maiden

Comment

Looking forward to YOUR flight impressions James :Cool:

Comment

Day 23, and still waiting .

Comment

Day 23, and still waiting .
                                You should be getting close my friend ... mine took about a month to make the journey from FMS. It is a huge box and this is the worst time of year for them to have to try and get them to us. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Bajora View Post

You should be getting close my friend ... mine took about a month to make the journey from FMS. It is a huge box and this is the worst time of year for them to have to try and get them to us. :(
                                  Thanks for the heads up, I am going to be on a two week vacation after today, so I wanted some time on the plane to paint it. I have all my decals , pilot and extra parts to put on it. I guess i should start on another airplane while I am waiting.

Comment

Not sure if you guys know - we've have this new plane in stock for 2 weeks. We're working on build and flight videos. https://www.motionrc.com/collections...der-3000mm-pnp

Comment

there's no build video needed for this you just push everything together its done

Comment

there's no build video needed for this you just push everything together its done
                                        You'd be surprised how many tickets we get for seemingly "easy" things that a simple video can thwart. And conversely, a lot of people may see the size get intimidated and not look further, but seeing just how simple it is can make a world of difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post

Not sure if you guys know - we've have this new plane in stock for 2 weeks. We're working on build and flight videos. https://www.motionrc.com/collections...der-3000mm-pnp
                                          I didn't know this. That's interesting that you've had this for this long and Horizon (who is attached at the hip to FMS) is still only taking pre-orders at the moment and delivery won't be till mid-Jan. FMS currently states "Out of Stock".

Comment

Working...
                                          X