ID:	186820Click image for larger version

Name:	55476660_2047225558646107_2694299625493364736_o.jpg
Views:	1084
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	186821Click image for larger version

Name:	fox.jpg
Views:	1107
Size:	239.9 KB
ID:	186822Click image for larger version  Name:	20190326_184757.jpg Views:	12 Size:	275.5 KB ID:	186570
    BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• That is simply stunning.

Comment

• What's up with the gray in your beard??? I have that same issue!!!! :Silly: Love the bird!! Great job!! Jerry

Comment

• The pilot is spot-on too!!! :Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Cripes, that is a slick scheme. Who did the decals? It looks like huge vinyl so I'm assuming Callie, but I didn't know she had a cutter that large. I'm wearing a Citizen right now. Trade?
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I would bet "NO!!!" LOL LOL

Comment

• Nice watch though!!!! :Cool::Cool: Hey, thank you for all you do Bro!!! I appreciate you and MRC, for sure!!!! ;)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190215-123607_Gallery.jpg
Views:	976
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	187009Click image for larger version

Name:	image003.jpg
Views:	933
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	187010Click image for larger version

Name:	20190319_223930.jpg
Views:	986
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	187011
                  The gray is from my job, I want to retire someday.
                  This was a long repaint job because I was sick half of the time and too cold in Ohio the other half. Once I get moving I can get something done in the garage.
                  The pilot should be in a little bit deeper , but , I wont change him till there is an out cry.
                  Half the pilots body was cut out and replaced with tissue paper to save weight.
                  BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Hey!!!! Getting old and sick and cold is not for the youngsters!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job Bro!!!! You the Man!!!!!!! :Cool:

Comment

• Finished finally. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190326_185247.jpg
Views:	1015
Size:	323.3 KB
ID:	188726

Comment

• T33jetman,
                        That is one fine machine!!!! It is impeccable, and the pilot looks fine to me! You've done a lot of hard work on that bird and I hope you gather many compliments on the job. When I see this kind of work and dedication on our projects, it makes me proud to be a member of an elite group of flyers and builders. Well done Jetman.

Dutchman

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchwhite001 View Post
                          T33jetman,
                          That is one fine machine!!!! It is impeccable, and the pilot looks fine to me! You've done a lot of hard work on that bird and I hope you gather many compliments on the job. When I see this kind of work and dedication on our projects, it makes me proud to be a member of an elite group of flyers and builders. Well done Jetman.

Dutchman
                          Thank you Dutchman, I too feel the same way. There are so many great modelers out there way better then me. I just feel lucky to even be on the same page as them.
                          Well you know what this means , off to the next paint job for me. I have tons of Callie Graphics in the drawer.

Comment

•  

Comment

• This is very cool, I'll say it again and again, I love your refinishing work. To me it transforms the model.
                              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                This is very cool, I'll say it again and again, I love your refinishing work. To me it transforms the model.
                                Thank you Alfa !

Comment

•  

Comment

• Very nice! Are those the HobbyKing airbrakes? I believe I have the same ones that I'm planning on installing on my Bird of Time. It really needs to slow down a lot coming in for landings.

Comment

• I find using crow/butterfly slows this plane down well enough. I can come in at a fairly steep decent with full crow, under complete control without the plane gaining any speed in the steep decent. I have some spoilers/airbrakes that I had planned on fitting but have since decided against it as for me it doesn't warrant it.

Comment

• Late to the party but as others have said, simply fantastic job on your livery t33jetman. Pilot turned out great too, where did you get him? I was reading a review in Model Airplane News (they really should change their name to Horizon Hobby News but a topic for another day, lol) and it reminded me that I need to grab one of these when we get them back in stock. Looks like I am missing out on a lot of fun.
                                        My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Keep track of stock directly from FMS. They'll likely show stock before Horizon and you can buy directly from FMS, free shipping too.

Comment

Working...
                                          X