First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Quote

Good morning,

I had purchased on MOTIONRC and the shipping costs
    they were FREE ,,,,,,,,, but then, the site suddenly changed, and now you pay the shipping costs?

Anyone know why?

Thanks

Suddenly changed? See the following. It hasn't changed .................................................
    Shipping to the Contiguous United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii)

We offer significantly discounted ground and air shipping options from FedEx and DHL. As an added benefit, customers in the continental United States can also take advantage of our economical Basic Economy shipping option which offers FREE Shipping on orders over $99. Motion RC's Free Shipping program has no fine print, no exceptions, and it is automatically offered at checkout. Other on-line stores claim free shipping, but look closely at their shipping policy and many times you will find dozens of exceptions that prevent you from receiving the discounted shipping. Our policy is simple - ANY product in our store which costs more than $99 will ship for free. ANY order reaching $99 will ship for free. If your order does not reach the $99 threshold for free shipping, we offer several discounted options from both DHL and FedEx.

NOTE: Free shipping is only available when shipping to an address in the Contiguous United States, this excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
    Where were you getting "free shipping" that has now changed? I've always had to pay for shipping to Canada.

Comment

No reply to my query? It's been sufficient time to do so. I repeat .........................................
      Where were you getting "free shipping" that has now changed?
      I'll also add ............................ WHEN?
      You registered here just to make ONE post with a statement that you have not substantiated. Methinks you came here to rattle some cages and make some ripples in an otherwise, calm pond. I think readers must BEWARE! Statements made in this first post is extremely dubious and the motivations suspect.

PS. I just put a B2 into the cart and estimated the shipping to California. YUP ............................ it's still free!

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
        You registered here just to make ONE post with a statement that you have not substantiated. [your] post is extremely dubious and the motivations suspect.
        XV, isn't it always the case when a new member's first post is a negative? Thanks for remaining vigilant and doing what most just think about doing. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, Steve
        Captain: Got any ideas?
        F/O: Actually not.
        — Captain Chesley B 'Sully' Sullenberger III and F/O Jeff Skiles—

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Thanks, Steve. I kinda view this forum as my "home" and refuge. It is the only one I frequent and post on regularly. I hate seeing it populated with crap and garbage.

In keeping with this topic, I can confirm Motion's following statement ...........................
          We offer significantly discounted ground and air shipping options from FedEx and DHL.
          I've been looking at Flex Innovations F-100 Super Sabre. HobbyTown is offering to ship this to me for a staggering price of $350.00US. These people are INSANE.

Comment

• Elbee
            Elbee commented
            Editing a comment
            WOW! Acknowledged & Agreed. I would think a 'field trip' to the lower 48 might be required.

Haha, have you seen the price of our gas lately?

Comment

Working...
          X