Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the landing in that second video was going to turn into a touch and go!

Comment

• Why doesn't Motion R/C carry this FMS product. It's a great looking and flying 70mm edf jet.
      My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

• Yup, my question as well.
        Current Hanger:E-Flite Timber( Floats) , Extreme Flight EDGE 540, Top Flite P-47 Razorback! DLE55RA power Freewing AVANTI, UMX Pitts UMX Timber, Freewing A4,Flightline 1600mm Spit / Hanger 9 Corsair

JUST ARRIVED : Freewing F-4 8S , Twisted Hobby Extra 330
        On Loan to a friend: Freewing F-86
        Sold: P-51, P-38, T-45, F-14
        Lost: Freewing 70mm F-16

Comment

• Still waiting for someone from Motion R/C to chime in ??? Doesn't make sense to me !
          My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache Jets View Post
            Still waiting for someone from Motion R/C to chime in ??? Doesn't make sense to me !
            I'd be surprised if you saw a response from Motion on this. I think it was touched upon earlier in this thread. Motion does carry quite a few FMS products (at present count: 44 of them, only 2 of them EDFS and neither compete directly with what Freewing has) but lately, many of the FMS products have been in direct competition with existing or planned products from Freewing and we all know that Motion has a very close relationship with Freewing. Continuing to ask them to chime in on this public forum isn't going to make it happen. They may see it as a somewhat political subject and most of us respect that they don't wish to open up that can of worms. There are plenty of outlets for this plane and Motion won't hurt financially if they don't sell it. Perhaps one day, they will.

Comment

• Yea, your right. My problem is they got me spoiled. I like doing business with them. There the best in the business when it comes to customer service. They are like the only one that listens to there customer base and generate products that are meaningful and outside the box thinking instead of the same old thing.

Comment

Yea, your right. My problem is they got me spoiled. I like doing business with them. There the best in the business when it comes to customer service. They are like the only one that listens to there customer base and generate products that are meaningful and outside the box thinking instead of the same old thing.
                I'm in full agreement with you on this. I have many great customer satisfaction stories of my own pertaining to MotionRC.
                I can make a suggestion to you (a "hint" if you will). Contact Motion customer service ("contact us") and make an inquiry if they would get you one.

Comment

• Oh, I already have one. Got in on the first preorder from FMS. I just like doing business with Motion, I was just wondering since they carry FMS products why they didn't carry the 70mm F-18F. I hope everyone starts making more 6s 70mm jets, it's definitely the sweet spot for current battery technology for flight time and power.

Comment

Oh, I already have one. Got in on the first preorder from FMS. I just like doing business with Motion, I was just wondering since they carry FMS products why they didn't carry the 70mm F-18F. I hope everyone starts making more 6s 70mm jets, it's definitely the sweet spot for current battery technology for flight time and power.
                    FMS Has pretty good customer service also. Just sucks that it takes a while to get anything due to international shipping. Dealing with Horizon though... holy cow. I'm trying to get an issue resolved with them and getting a hold of them or an email reply back in a timely manner is like trying to squeeze a diamond from a turd.

Comment

• Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
                      Here is video from the weekends flying. Hat cam view is all I have for now...

Great flight and videos. What do you think of this plane? It looks nice. Do you recommend?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by AZFlyer View Post

Great flight and videos. What do you think of this plane? It looks nice. Do you recommend?

Thanks
                        for sure recommend it! The battery bay is small but the battery I use yields 5 min flight times! What more can you ask for with an EDF? Gone are the days of 2-3 min flight times... This plane is very satisfying and a blast to fly!! Here are my touch n go flights from this past weekend...

I have way too many planes to list off... But I love to fly them all! the 80-90mm Jets are my newest addiction! Also check out my youtube channel for TONS of flying footage. https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33

Comment

• What batteries are you using Gooniac33.

Comment

• What batteries are you using in those videos Gooniac33.

Comment

What batteries are you using in those videos Gooniac33.
                              6s 40c 4000mah China Hobby Line packs in all the videos.
                              I have way too many planes to list off... But I love to fly them all! the 80-90mm Jets are my newest addiction! Also check out my youtube channel for TONS of flying footage. https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33

Comment

• hey guys I have the freewing t1 in primer and will paint it as a t45 red and white...id like to put a duel nose wheel set up like the f18's on it ... no info on specs on the fms page so was wondering if anyone knows the pin diameter of the f18 and the lenth of the strut...wonder if the whole assembly will fit thanks
                                Durafly t-28
                                Freewing sbd 5
                                Avros seafurry
                                freewing A-6 edf
                                fms pt17

Comment

• second flight flys great

Comment

• Nice flight !

Comment

• Looking good hotrod 23r... Nice paint job.

Comment

• Doing a little nozzle detail. They come gloss black. Sprayed them with testors metallic silver, and now shading with the air bru

Comment

• looks much better
                                          Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%

Comment

Working...
                                          X