You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Foil Guesses?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

    Had to go look. I believe I see what you mean. If so, definitely seems like it will be a pretty big model.
    Maybe B-1B? Big, fast, many of us (myself included) would go nuts!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post

      Tired Iron, whats the video and link?
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

        Had to go look. I believe I see what you mean. If so, definitely seems like it will be a pretty big model.
        I don't think we're talking about the same clue...
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

          I don't think we're talking about the same clue...
          I'm just looking at the new MCB-D that was discussed that will be coming out on "future models." That board is setup for 8 channels, and afterburner ring, a ton more lights and a UBEC. Since they developed this for future releases, it seems to fit the needs of a much larger model. That was my thinking at least.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

            I'm just looking at the new MCB-D that was discussed that will be coming out on "future models." That board is setup for 8 channels, and afterburner ring, a ton more lights and a UBEC. Since they developed this for future releases, it seems to fit the needs of a much larger model. That was my thinking at least.
            So we are talking about the same thing
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

              I think #7 is the one that's most likely untrue so Mig-15 is out. Not Russian.
              You'd think that #7 would be the obvious wrong statement, but a devious mind might be putting a true statement about an obscure fact in there to throw us off. I'm gonna stick with the Mig 15 until proven wrong.

              Comment


              • Ok. I will give that one to you...

                Comment


                • If that then I still think that it is an IL-28

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
                    If that then I still think that it is an IL-28
                    Ooh, I like that.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by davecee View Post

                      You'd think that #7 would be the obvious wrong statement, but a devious mind might be putting a true statement about an obscure fact in there to throw us off. I'm gonna stick with the Mig 15 until proven wrong.
                      Here's a riddle around that clue, How do you have a Soviet airplane that isn't a Soviet Airplane????









                      Answer: When it's a Chinese copy!

                      Comment


                      • I love clue #2!!!! The bigger it is, the faster I push the pre-order button. I like big planes, and I can't deny . . .

                        Hey Alpha, are we close enough to get a count down for the announcement? Black Friday/Cyber Monday are not that far away!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

                          Here's a riddle around that clue, How do you have a Soviet airplane that isn't a Soviet Airplane????









                          Answer: When it's a Chinese copy!
                          P-39... Highly used by soviets. They loved them and modified them for tank killers. But its an American made airplane, that wasn't really liked by American pilots.
                          FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

                          current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

                          Comment


                          • Just found this leaked footage of an EDF taken at a secret RC test base in China. FOIL Revealed! Sorry Alpha, had to do it. The world has been waiting.
                             

                            Comment


                            • Mama Mia! I want one. Motion has done it again! No wonder we couldn't guess that one.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by davecee View Post

                                Ooh, I like that.
                                Give it some of its rocket pods and its 8 Tiny Ivans.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by fhhuber View Post

                                  P-39... Highly used by soviets. They loved them and modified them for tank killers. But its an American made airplane, that wasn't really liked by American pilots.
                                  But its an EDF?

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                                    Just found this leaked footage of an EDF taken at a secret RC test base in China. FOIL Revealed! Sorry Alpha, had to do it. The world has been waiting.



                                    TwowingTJ, I thought we were brothers, boys, pals, friends. But then you betray the secret I entrusted to you by leaking Project Foil so recklessly to the masses ahead of schedule? You sir, have broken my flying heart. I will never make another airplane again. I'm going into Rock Gardening. Goodbye all.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
                                      Mama Mia! I want one. Motion has done it again! No wonder we couldn't guess that one.


                                      btw Alpha..when are you restocking the L39 in EU..a mate is anxious to get one .

                                      Comment


                                      • Always got your back Alpha. Haven't said a thing about Five Eyes, Trident, or Wolves .....yet Can't wait for the pre-order button on it. Might buy two and splice them together like George and James did with the Lippy. Then it would be two barrels of fun!

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                                          Just found this leaked footage of an EDF taken at a secret RC test base in China. FOIL Revealed! Sorry Alpha, had to do it. The world has been waiting lol.
                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Stipa-Caproni.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	155891
                                          2WTJ, Gotta like there are no cheater holes. Does this come in a plain grey version? Going to need Callie for the nomenclature sheet. Best, LB
                                          Captain: Got any ideas?
                                          F/O: Actually not.
                                          — Captain Chesley B 'Sully' Sullenberger III and F/O Jeff Skiles—

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X