Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely, they did great, I doubt though I'll have them by the weekend since Independence Day is tomorrow. But it's all good, another thing I'm having to watch is on my takeoff rotation with this one. It really wants to rip off the ground fast and in my opinion too high an angle, I was really lucky I didnt stall the thing right off the bat. So yeah I'm gonna keep working on that in my head until i get the escs and i can put her on the field again.

Comment

Also did a small mod to fix what I think was the cause of the steering slop although mine didnt show any, I took and made a support piece for the pushrod to slide though so it doesn't fold out and cause the wheel to turn uncontrolled. So far it's good and solid

Comment

Here's what I did and it locks down the push rod and keeps it straight

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
          Here's what I did and it locks down the push rod and keeps it straight
          I thought about doing the same sorta thing.. Good idea!
          I have way too many planes to list off... But I love to fly them all! the 80-90mm Jets are my newest addiction! Also check out my youtube channel for TONS of flying footage. https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33

Comment

It works really well. Just was also thinking about cutting some CF rods to stiffen up the nose on the fuse as well. Just need to figure out how long to cut the rods for it.

Comment

And shes back in service again, man I'm ready to get a real solid flight out of this bird!

Comment

I did add a Castle Creations BEC to bypass the internal one in the esc. I want all the safety nets I can have with this one.

Comment

Heres the one that went bad

Comment

Gone in deeper

Comment

I really like how this bird flys, its great

Comment

Have to laugh at my luck, soon as I get mine, they announce a V2 coming in November

Comment

Have to laugh at my luck, soon as I get mine, they announce a V2 coming in November
                          That is interesting (and funny). Did they indicate what will be new and improved?

Comment

Yes, it is fixed, we will show all the modification photos when it is ready. We will make a better A-10. ESC will be changed to 80A Hobbywing. Servos will be changed to 13g and 23g, all metal gear. wing Plug will be upgraded to a new one for easier and faster assembly. Of cause all the other issues will be fixed. I am thinking to change the color scheme but I need more information from you if it is worth to change or not. Also the steering system.
                            directly from fmsmodels on rcg

Comment

I'm waiting to see if they will stiffen up the forward fuselage since V1 needed it second hand with a couple of CF rods

Comment

I didn't realize there was that much that needed "fixing". The only things I've heard from current owners I know, is "more power, stronger retracts/gear".

Comment

Yeah there were a few things in there, some things I thought were alittle unnecessary but others were wanting them

Comment

Really liking this plane!

Comment

Really liking this plane!
                                      Its a blast man! I am gonna get mine fixed and fly it until the new one comes out... then it gets sold and the new one gets to come home with me!!
                                      I have way too many planes to list off... But I love to fly them all! the 80-90mm Jets are my newest addiction! Also check out my youtube channel for TONS of flying footage. https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33

Comment

Yes!

Comment

My buddy flying his last weekend.... I flew my 90mm F-15

Comment

Working...
                                          X