X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSD new twin EDF 90mm Large ME-262

I saw the video of maiden flights and it sure looks sweet. I put in a request to the factory to see if they would make some primer gray versions. I Likey!

My Google search engine must suck. Got a link to that vid.
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider; FlightLine: Sea Fury; FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, 1700 F4U and a Fox glider; Freewing: A-6, P-51; VQ: P-39; Dynam: ME-262, FW-190, Waco; ASM A-26; ESM F7F-3
    Incinerator Loss 16

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/HSDGOusa/

I wish they would have done a Gloster Meteor instead, but this looks like it will be a great Me-262!

Comment

Its an interesting approach, showing models that are only flying at the very early initial CNC stages, it can take a year or more to get to market from that point, if it gets there at all. But its having the desired effect, people are talking. If it flies and looks as good as our FW 70mm, then they could well have something here, as long as they don't make it too heavy, which they have a habit of doing with their models.

S.

Comment

Yes, I have been waiting for a larger ME262 and looks like I may get 1 soon as long as BH is not involved. Now about that 90mm F9F cougar still waiting... MRC.

Comment

Ha! Always been more of a Panther man myself, the little old 64mm one was sweet enough, got that back in the hobby-Lobby days, must be years ago now! A 90mm F9F would be something!

S.

Comment

Working...
            X