Experience The Stinger 90.  Our Most Popular Sport Jet Ever.

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

70mm EDF's

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70mm EDF's

Hello! Figured I'd post in here and make a request. The 70mm EDF's you currently carry are a bit big, as in wingspan. Which usually call for 5s. Some smaller 70mm sized EDF's around 800-900mm in wingspan would be nice to see where 4s is plentiful and also some that have retracts. (seems like you have plenty of belly landers & fixed gear).

A 70mm EDF that uses 4s and has retracts would be something I dont believe you carry. Particularly a F-22 or F-35. I was really hoping that you were going to get the Freewing F-35 with your next shipment, but looks like just the F-16 came in that size. The F-16 is nice, but I'd prefer retracts.
    Hangar: 90mm F16, 90mm F-15, 80mm Mirage, 90mm F-18, 1400mm P-40, 64mm F-22

RIP: 80mm F-14

Re: 70mm EDF's

The Freewing F-35 uses mechanical retracts. We will not carry any plane with mechanical servo operated retracts. Unfortunately, these retracts blow apart with one bad landing.

That said, there is no reason the F-35 cannot be improved with better retracts and a few updates. This is what we need to see before we will carry the F-35. We may just be talking to Freewing about this. hint hint.

Comment

<quote author="Tom.MotionRC">
      The Freewing F-35 uses mechanical retracts. We will not carry any plane with mechanical servo operated retracts. Unfortunately, these retracts blow apart with one bad landing.

That said, there is no reason the F-35 cannot be improved with better retracts and a few updates. This is what we need to see before we will carry the F-35. We may just be talking to Freewing about this. hint hint.
      </quote>

Any update with the Freewing 70mm F-35???

Would love to see some pics and specs like the other new Freewing jets that have been added to the site. Thanks
      Hangar: 90mm F16, 90mm F-15, 80mm Mirage, 90mm F-18, 1400mm P-40, 64mm F-22

RIP: 80mm F-14

Comment

While we dont have any exact info yet, it should arrive before the end of this year. As things are closer and more exact, we will add them to the coming soon section of our site.

Comment

Working...
        X