X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wobisch View Post
    Not yet on her own feet, but worth taking a nice picture. One is done with the handy, the other with a digital cam. See how much the appearance is changing. I have to check it in sunlight now and as you said, I will apply a matte coat, also to protect the decals.
    WO-B, Gorgeous A-10, my friend. Best, LB
    Captain: Got any ideas?
    F/O: Actually not.
    — Captain Chesley B 'Sully' Sullenberger III and F/O Jeff Skiles—

Comment

• Wow got another set of batteries for the A-10 to do three flights without charging. Got four flights in this afternoon before dark(4:15pm here) and I'm finally getting comfortable with this plane. It's been a real struggle because I'm a prop guy and completely inexperienced with edfs. I guess you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post
        Wow got another set of batteries for the A-10 to do three flights without charging. Got four flights in this afternoon before dark(4:15pm here) and I'm finally getting comfortable with this plane. It's been a real struggle because I'm a prop guy and completely inexperienced with edfs. I guess you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!!!
        Brad, I'm really glad you're getting more and more comfortable with the Hog, it really is a great airplane, isn't it? I don't get out to fly as much as I'd like so only have maybe 40 flights on mine (in 2 seasons) but I enjoy every one. As I'm not far behind you in age I can sure relate to the "old dog" thing!
        Tom

Comment

• Hey Tom, now that the old dog has learned a new trick, I'm allot more interested in some more detail. Just wondering if your operable canopy is working well. Did you ever post a video of it functioning? Love to see it.
          Brad

Comment

Working...
          X