Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be ordering one of these A-10's, looks like a great flyer! I found this post and found it very interesting. I am very familiar with the A-10, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me. I'm on the right...This was Nellis and the first A-10 to be outfitted with smart weapons.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Czonio View Post
      I'll be ordering one of these A-10's, looks like a great flyer! I found this post and found it very interesting. I am very familiar with the A-10, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me.
      It will be nice to have another one flying at the field.

Tony

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

It will be nice to have another one flying at the field.

Tony
        Thanks Tony

Comment

• Awesome! The Freewing A-10 is arguably one of the best foam EDF's out there. You can't go wrong. I've got two. ​​​​​​​
          Currently flying - Freewing 70mm BAe Hawk, 80mm A-4 "Green Knights", F-86 & Mig-21, 8S Stinger 90, Twin 80mm A-10, Twin 90mm A-10; FMS 1700mm F-4U Corsair & Fox 2320mm glider; Eflight 1200mm Spitfire Mk XIV & Rare Bear on 6S; Twisted Hobbies Crack Laser, Clik v2; LX 64mm F-117 Nighthawk
          RIP - Freewing 90mm F-16, 80mm Super Scorpion, F-5 & 64mm A-10; LX A-10, SU-47; Hobby King 105mm J-10 (The Zombie!)
          Coming soon - Freewing 80mm A-4 Blue Angels #6 and whatever Freewing EDF comes next...

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
            Hey fellow Aeros member, Welcome to Hobby Squawk. Good group here.Your full scale experience with the A-10 will be valuable to the detail oriented RC A-10 builders here. Along with the Squawkers that have also flown the full scale bird as well.
            Tony
            As TJ said...........welcome to the Squawk Chris.
            Just a heads up about Chris, this A-10 will be a piece of cake for him since he already gives airshow demo's with a (if I remember what he said correctly) 1/5 scale turbine BVM Thunderbirds F-16.
            There are pics of this gorgeous bird on this Festival of Giants 2017 link.
            Warbird Charlie

ScaleTech OV-10 Bronco; HSD A1 Skyraider; FlightLine: F7F-2D, P-38 Allied Green, Sea Fury; FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51 Marie, F4U Olathe, F6F, T-28, P-40E, 1500 Razor, 1700 F4U and a Fox glider; Freewing: A-10 Artic Thunder(100+ parts to rise again), A-6, P-51 Iron Ass; VQ: P-39, JU-52; LX PBJ-1(B-25), P-40E; Dynam: ME-262, FW-190, Waco, Catalina; Phoenix Spitfire; Maxford Antonov AN-2; Starmax L-4 Grasshopper; Eflite 1100 T-28 float; Tech1 P40; NP O-2 Skymaster; ASM A-26 Invader

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

As TJ said...........welcome to the Squawk Chris.
              Just a heads up about Chris, this A-10 will be a piece of cake for him since he already gives airshow demo's with a (if I remember what he said correctly) 1/5 scale turbine BVM Thunderbirds F-16.
              There are pics of this gorgeous bird on this Festival of Giants 2017 link.
              Looking forward to flying with you buddy.

Comment

Working...
              X