Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice job Steve! That was AWESOME to see, and a huge Congrats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post
      Nice job Steve! That was AWESOME to see, and a huge Congrats!!
      Thank you Anthony.

Comment

• This one is a turbine model own the Spymaster website

Comment

• Awesome job Steve! Love that scheme too!

Comment

• I have my F-4 ready for first flight, I have the Spectrum AR610 receiver in mine. Anyone using this receiver and will it be ok for this jet?

Comment

• I had my maiden today, reasonably uneventful, except on landing due to me coming in a little hot, and the condition of our runway, I snapped the connecting pin between the nose gear strut and nose gear servo block. Does anyone know if this gear shares parts with any other model, they aren't showing a specific replacement part for the F4

Comment

• Originally posted by bbaumer View Post
                I had my maiden today, reasonably uneventful, except on landing due to me coming in a little hot, and the condition of our runway, I snapped the connecting pin between the nose gear strut and nose gear servo block. Does anyone know if this gear shares parts with any other model, they aren't showing a specific replacement part for the F4
                The 1600mm Flightline Spitfire axles will work you just need to file the flats out some.
                TiredIron Aviation
                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

The 1600mm Flightline Spitfire axles will work you just need to file the flats out some.
                  The axle will work as a connecting pin? Just want to be clear

Comment

• Yes
                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by rdkr2003 View Post
                      I have my F-4 ready for first flight, I have the Spectrum AR610 receiver in mine. Anyone using this receiver and will it be ok for this jet?

Should be fine, you'll love this jet...welcome to Hobby Squawk!
                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by bbaumer View Post

The axle will work as a connecting pin? Just want to be clear
                        You will also have to grind the head of the Spitfire wheel axle down a little so it rotates freely in the trunion. That is what I did to mine after the stock strut pin snapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

You will also have to grind the head of the Spitfire wheel axle down a little so it rotates freely in the trunion. That is what I did to mine after the stock strut pin snapped.
                          Yeah, thank you both, I've decided to order a new set, it's got a catch in it now going up and down.

Comment

• So, are the mounting blocks for the fan unit supposed to be glued? Mine are not, not even a sign of glue.

Comment

• Originally posted by lomcevac View Post
                              So, are the mounting blocks for the fan unit supposed to be glued? Mine are not, not even a sign of glue.
                              Yes, they are supposed to be glued to the fuselage. Create a customer service ticket to report it.

Comment

• You haven't flown it like that have you?

Comment

• Got a few more decals to put on and go over it with hobby coat then polycrylic, then flat clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by apmech1 View Post
                                    Got a few more decals to put on and go over it with hobby coat then polycrylic, then flat clear.
                                    Looking good sir!

Comment

• I've pretty much decided to leave the belly of my "Black Bunny" AS IS. After watching and Flying one, it will be easier for these 'Ol Peepers" to orient this bird. I'll keep the ext. tanks black and any ordinance white, so I should be OK. We'll see how it turns out...?

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Looking good sir!
                                        Thank you!

Comment

• My F-4 arrives for early delivery tomorrow instead of Tues along with a new Fuselage for my A-6 maiden didn't go well LOL so stoked buzzzzzzzing :Silly::bluetongue:f4phantom

Comment

Working...
                                          X