Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that clears that up...………. I got those pics from a guy who knows a guy in the Ukraine.

Comment

• I am sure that blowing between the "dorms" with the throttles stuffed way past the detents is a sure way to get a date!!!!

Comment

• Also, just FYI OGUR and VD-PATM are common knowledge now....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
          I am sure that blowing between the "dorms" with the throttles stuffed way past the detents is a sure way to get a date!!!!
          ...who had heard from a gal, that presumed she had heard another guy that said he was pretty certain as he understood it that I had said to the Oscar Sierra (opposite sex) in question who later assumed I meant..."oh really, you've never sat in a cockpit? Well now..."
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
            Also, just FYI OGUR and VD-PATM are common knowledge now....
            Jerry, . You've made my day, some more. Steve
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I'm very excited because Warlords Phantom No. 201 is currently being under construction. In spring we will be able to do a tandem patrol flight showing #200 and #201. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20191129-WA0042.jpg
Views:	1108
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	221060
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20191129-WA0043.jpg
Views:	1078
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	221061

Comment

• Really COOL! Love the rivets!
                Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_48862.jpg
Views:	976
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	225594Click image for larger version

Name:	image_48863.jpg
Views:	977
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	225595Click image for larger version

Name:	image_48864.jpg
Views:	935
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	225596 Great way to start the New Year(Nowruz). Several hours of flying the F-4 and Mig 21. Love the way the desert paint scheme stands out against the sky.

Comment

• Elbee
                    Elbee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    M1, Great looking bird. Congrats. Best, LB

• Seeing all these awesome phantoms in here really has me wanting another one!! :o curse you all! Hahaha

Ive been toying with the idea of converting one to twin 80s...i know it will be a bit heavy...but it would be awesome! Heres a pic of my old f4. I did a full redinish on it and it had a 8s jf90 in it with rc geek afterburners and jhh pilots
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Some photos from the locals club scale evening of the finally finished RAF F4 Phantom. Still yet to fly but will be in spring!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben De Vizio View Post
                      Some photos from the locals club scale evening of the finally finished RAF F4 Phantom. Still yet to fly but will be in spring!
                      Ben, Beautiful work, Sir. Bravo Zulu. Best, LB
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben De Vizio View Post
                        Some photos from the locals club scale evening of the finally finished RAF F4 Phantom. Still yet to fly but will be in spring!
                        Dear Ben, your bird looks really cool - and it appears like you installed big flaps, I can't see any ailerons. Did you do a modification? Or are the surfaces just drooping?
                        Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Originally posted by themudduck View Post

Dear Ben, your bird looks really cool - and it appears like you installed big flaps, I can't see any ailerons. Did you do a modification? Or are the surfaces just drooping?
                          Hi, no surfaces are just drooping no mods done on it

Comment

• Comment

• Did a little upgrade on my F4....jetfan 90mm, typhoon 700-68-1500kv on 9s 5000 lipo. 3 minutes flights, mixed throttle, landing with 33% left. Hopefully I can get some better video..

Comment

• @Lracing 9s sounds fast! The 1500kv setup is a good one, I used to run 8s on that, or 6s on their 1680. 8s on the 1680 devoured amps but was a very hot setup.

Have you measured your airspeed by any means?
                                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I had 1500kv in a jf90 on 8s 5800 in mine. Id get 4.5-5min and speeds in the 125-130 range. I really miss my f4. I might need another. Imo the 1500kv on 8s is about the perfect mix of powet and flight time. Extra weight wasnt really noticed either

Comment

• Originally posted by Corsair nut View Post
                                    I had 1500kv in a jf90 on 8s 5800 in mine. Id get 4.5-5min and speeds in the 125-130 range. I really miss my f4. I might need another. Imo the 1500kv on 8s is about the perfect mix of powet and flight time. Extra weight wasnt really noticed either
                                    WOW!!! Fantastic!!
                                    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post

Have you measured your airspeed by any means?
                                      Alpha,

I don’t have a way to measure airspeed, but the vertical performance is impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corsair nut View Post
                                        I had 1500kv in a jf90 on 8s 5800 in mine. Id get 4.5-5min and speeds in the 125-130 range. I really miss my f4. I might need another. Imo the 1500kv on 8s is about the perfect mix of powet and flight time. Extra weight wasnt really noticed either
                                        I think 8s is probably the better way to go, The only reason I went 9s is because I had a couple of 3s 5000’s laying around. I agree the F4 didn’t notice the extra weight. Not sure but I think with the 9s the intakes might not be big enough. More than likely will invest in some 4s packs.

The 9s produced 3150 watts using HRB 5000’s pulling 107 amps.

Comment

Working...
                                        X