X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
    Well my thinking is that it will be offered with a 105mm from JP hobbies as thats what they offer now in some. All I know is that it will be hard pressed not to get this one. Probably in a Thunderbird scheme or maybe this one..,.

Click image for larger version Name:	1200px-Arctic_Thunder_160729-F-YH552-021.jpg Views:	2 Size:	113.2 KB ID:	144089

I hope HSD puts the time into getting it right like MRC does otherwise just another dissapointment
    HSD are you listening ??? That means high quality retracts and struts, all metal gear servos and plenty of head room on the esc to accommodate the JP Fan, and most of all ON TIME production and delivery. I am personally tired of seeing the backorder tab on new items. (Or even old items).

Comment

I just sold my TBModels 90mm edf I did in the above scheme of Ace Maker. Just wish that the quality was up to par but was not. Never flew it either, had a bad yaw issue at takeoff speed. With already having dealt with Andy and Sean at Jetwerx, I will have this one on my Christmas list for sure. Andy and Sean, put me down for one EDF version please.

Comment

Any news on the release date?
        I'm hoping they sell a silver fuse so I can paint it like I did on my BVM T33.

Comment

I really wonder about the status of this plane and future releases. Tried going to HSDGO.com a week ago and stores was closed. " For maintenance" Tried today and store is still closed. :Confused:

if we look to Bannana Hobbies for sales and support then HSDGo got up and went.... Shame as they have good products just lack guidance and commitment. Hope they have something in the works...

Comment

Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
            I really wonder about the status of this plane and future releases. Tried going to HSDGO.com a week ago and stores was closed. " For maintenance" Tried today and store is still closed. :Confused:

if we look to Bannana Hobbies for sales and support then HSDGo got up and went.... Shame as they have good products just lack guidance and commitment. Hope they have something in the works...
            I got a email from them and they will be back on the 17th and web site will be back then as well. It's their holiday right now.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYRCJETS View Post

I got a email from them and they will be back on the 17th and web site will be back then as well. It's their holiday right now.
              Banana hobbies is in the los angeles area... were did they go, and wouldn't it have been "nice" if they had posted info about their closing for holiday on their website

Comment

Originally posted by FLYRCJETS View Post

You got an email from who? Banana or HSDGo?

Comment

Originally posted by RickVB View Post

From the office of HSDGO, he said they would be back in the office and the website would be back up on the 17th and my order would go through then. You can always email them like I did.
                  Email:sales1@hsdjetshuangsai.com

Comment

Originally posted by RickVB View Post

Banana and HSDgo are the same place!

Comment

Hmmm, I never noticed that. I guess that explains why HSDGo's CS is so bad. And I don't get why they would shut down one website and not the other. I guess stupidity knows no bounds.

Comment

Where the keck it this jet. They have done all the tests almost a year ago now?

Comment

Just like HSD to announce and no show... New question is who represents HSD?

Seems their mantra is " Everything is done, just lacks finishing"

T33, F86. F4, along with others with no parts, no planes, no service.....

do not know if this considered bashing or just stating history....

Comment

He, He, HSD; you'll be lucky if you see it at all.

Comment

HSD is a mess. They have had manufacturing issues for years. Even their completed jets have many issues. Remember not only are they supposed to release the T-33 but also a 747 with 4 90mm edf's.........where are they?? Thats why they hooked up with Banana, two peas in a pod.

Comment

yup I still get error 1016 or something like that from there web site guess they are gone

Comment

Still around:

Novajets specializes in small jet kits, turbine conversion kits, and is a Swiwin engine dealer. Specializing in premium professional products and accessories for building, flying, and repairing radio control airplanes.

Sean

Comment

I have been looking for a big T-33 for a while and actually sold my Flyfly kit last year in anticipation of this one. However, something looked "off" to me in all the photos HSD released. So, I did a quick comparison in powerpoint against some 3 views. This uncovered a few things. First off, the drop tanks are all together too small for the aircraft. The leading edge sweep is also a few degrees short of scale. The biggest thing for me is the look of the canopy. The front section is the wrong shape, and the whole thing appears to be too far forward by a significant amount. The last thing is the intakes. I've never seen this problem before in a model, but the inlets are actually smaller than scale and slightly mishapen. And then of course, there are the tiny stock tires. Overall, if leaves the model looking a bit "off". I really hope that Freewing or FMS take on this iconic aircraft and get the lines more accurate.

Comment

Looks like it’s gonna be 120mm

Comment

Just confirmed RC Jetwerx has a container on the water with T-33 turbine versions! EDF version is expected later this year.

https://rcjetwerx.com/product/hsdjet...silver-yellow/

​​​​​​Sean

Comment

Originally posted by EDFjetpilot View Post
                                          Just confirmed RC Jetwerx has a container on the water with T-33 turbine versions! EDF version is expected later this year.

https://rcjetwerx.com/product/hsdjet...silver-yellow/

​​​​​​Sean
                                          Hi Sean
                                          Looks like all of them have sold out already. Looks like all the HSD products are sold out on RC Jetwerx's site…. Andy said he is working on getting more...

Rich

Comment

Working...
                                          X