X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
    My Admiral 6s 4000mAh was at 3.80v per cell after the 5:00 flight shown in this video. It was about 98 degrees Fahrenheit, little to no wind. When I shot that video for internal staff training, I wasn't planning on showing that video publicly, but I'm glad it did the job. Normally I prefer to remain off camera, and leave the flying to the rockstars.

As can be seen, this bird is an economical flyer with fast Fasts and slow Slows. I can imagine that those of you who fly with gyros like Hobby Eagle or gyroceivers like the Admiral will have an even easier time executing these maneuvers. Even easier entry and recovery than it already has.

We've optimized sans-TV flying setups..

Have fun!
    It was great! more useful info than the typical review.

Comment

Hello pilots the STL files for the Mirage are online
      Mirage 2000C V2 "Tiger Meet" 3D Printed (3DPUP) Cockpit Set from Freewing - FJ20611097

Comment

Now the high resolution MRC 3DPUP cockpit and nozzle parts are in stock too....BOLYAH! Way to go Motion RC and team!

Comment

Originally posted by Rucky View Post
          Hello pilots the STL files for the Mirage are online
          Not really. The link leads to the F-4 files. :(

Comment

The link has been removed, no STL files... :Crying:

Comment

I'm curious when the right files will be uploaded

Comment

well i pulled the trigger got my Mirage on its way.... was very impressed with 9 bl edf that i installed in my f86 i have some delta wing experince so this should be fun

Comment

I watched the video but it seemed to just consentrate on slow high alpha flight. How fast is this plane on stock setup? By the way, of all the EDF's sold by MRC, which one is the fastest model on stock set up? . I'm looking for the fastest model in stock configuration regardless if it is 70, 80, or 90 mm. I would prefer to not have to mod the plane with aftermarket fans, motors, and esc's.
                  Last edited by GMB; Aug 8, 2018, 12:12 AM. Reason: additional questions.

Comment

I got the 3-D printed parts for the Tiger Meet Mirage in today from Motion and the quality and detail is outstanding!

Click image for larger version

Name:	3D_01.jpg
Views:	1593
Size:	173.9 KB
ID:	145974

Name:	3D_02.jpg
Views:	1615
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	145972

Name:	3D_04.jpg
Views:	1632
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	145975

Name:	3D_03.jpg
Views:	1643
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	145973

TiredIron Aviation
                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Me too!! I received the 2000 parts and the Spitfire parts as well... Top notch!!

Comment

STL files have been released (Support Tab). Many thanks to Motion RC!!! :Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by GMB View Post
                          I watched the video but it seemed to just consentrate on slow high alpha flight. How fast is this plane on stock setup? By the way, of all the EDF's sold by MRC, which one is the fastest model on stock set up? . I'm looking for the fastest model in stock configuration regardless if it is 70, 80, or 90 mm. I would prefer to not have to mod the plane with aftermarket fans, motors, and esc's.
                          In the flight video by Alpha, I remember him mentioning that the Mirage is now the fastest in the Freewing fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post

In the flight video by Alpha, I remember him mentioning that the Mirage is now the fastest in the Freewing fleet.
                            I believe he said “ “one of the fastest””

Comment

I got a few flights on mine today and this thing just keeps impressing me, I got 5:25 on a 4200 and this dude is fast but it's so fun to just hover around with it.

Name:	TMM01.jpg
Views:	1656
Size:	260.1 KB
ID:	146243

Name:	TMM02.jpg
Views:	1650
Size:	218.7 KB
ID:	146244
                              TiredIron Aviation
                              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Looks good man, need to make a nice video so we can see it in action :)

Comment

I guess the only thing I'm not a fan of is the bright color. I know it helps with tracking and orientation, but I just was never a fan of the tiger meet color scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                    I guess the only thing I'm not a fan of is the bright color. I know it helps with tracking and orientation, but I just was never a fan of the tiger meet color scheme.
                                    well keep in mind that tiger meet is a military only group of display aircraft, pilots and crews from all branches and multiple countries.
                                    And a chosen group.
                                    It is looked upon as honor to be selected to perform in the event and carry their custom colors

Comment

True it's a good thing and all, but, it is just too bright for my taste.

Comment

Helps to make it easier to keep oriented in the air. I have a friend who has the original Mirage 2000 and wouldn't fly it because it was too hard for him to see. He is a good pilot with good vision but because of his experience, I held off on getting one until now. Shows up great now.

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                          True it's a good thing and all, but, it is just too bright for my taste.
                                          Buy the old one and put the new fan and esc in it, that's what I did and couldn't be happier

Comment

Working...
                                          X