X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andrew_flyguy View Post
    If I hadn't just bought their 70mm BAe Hawk just a couple weeks ago, I'd absolutely pre-order one of the these beauties. Depending on what else they announce at Joe Nall, I may purchase anyway...
    Slow down Gib! ;) Who said we are announcing something at Joe Nall? This is how rumors start...

Comment

• Originally posted by James.MotionRC View Post

Slow down Gib! ;) Who said we are announcing something at Joe Nall? This is how rumors start...
      Boom!

Click image for larger version  Name:	B3CF00C4-1B06-4F5F-AC5C-033DADBEF361.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	103.3 KB ID:	150518

Comment

Tom it seems let the cat (2 cats?) slightly out of the bag... Ron1950's post (#1930) in the Project Foil Guesses thread. ;)

"got this off facebook: NEWS FROM TOM FROM MOTION, KEEP THOSE BANK ACCOUNTS READY: stay tuned. We've been working very hard for a long time and many new planes are going to be released in the next 4-5 months. In addition to new planes, we have an additional color scheme for an existing plane we'll announce next week [turned out to be Avanti red]. After the new color scheme, the next new plane will be announced a week or so after that [turned out to be Albatros]. Both of these are on the water already. We're in the process of capturing video and pictures. If everything lines up, we'll announce two more planes at Joe Nall in the Fall [one being FOIL?]. If for some reason that does not line up, the announcement will hopefully be shortly after that. More coming after this but exact time frames are less clear. By the early part of next year, it will become clear how busy we have been behind the scenes"

Comment

• There it is...………….. :Cool:

Comment

• Okay, fair enough. But he gave us an out. We hope to have them for Joe Nall, but nothing is certain. Whew...

Comment

Okay, fair enough. But he gave us an out. We hope to have them for Joe Nall, but nothing is certain. Whew...
              LOL:Cool:

Comment

• Works for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

Thanks for noticing, Robert! While it doesn't scale exactly to the aerodynamic T, it does achieve what we want it to achieve while avoiding most of what we want to avoid. As with almost all of our jets, the L-39 will fly with the aux inlet covered over. It's really there to give practical "Oh crap" emergency thrust if the model finds itself slow and in an awkward position.
                  That's good to know because at our field, that opening "hoovers up" all kinds of wet grass. I may in fact cover mine. Your 80mm power is really just right in my opinion for rough field operations. The 90mm stuff is just a little heavy for rough fields. But the new 80mm designs with the lights, gear doors, and scale details give me hope that other ships will be available in this category. Plus the price is right.

Well done.

ps. As a modeler, I prefer 90mm ships. But where I have to fly, I am realizing that the 80mm class is where I am going to have to be. And I was actually looking around trying to find an L-39 when Hoot was announced. Great timing!
                  Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Originally posted by andrew_flyguy View Post

Tom it seems let the cat (2 cats?) slightly out of the bag... Ron1950's post (#1930) in the Project Foil Guesses thread. ;)

"got this off facebook: NEWS FROM TOM FROM MOTION, KEEP THOSE BANK ACCOUNTS READY: stay tuned. We've been working very hard for a long time and many new planes are going to be released in the next 4-5 months. In addition to new planes, we have an additional color scheme for an existing plane we'll announce next week [turned out to be Avanti red]. After the new color scheme, the next new plane will be announced a week or so after that [turned out to be Albatros]. Both of these are on the water already. We're in the process of capturing video and pictures. If everything lines up, we'll announce two more planes at Joe Nall in the Fall. If for some reason that does not line up, the announcement will hopefully be shortly after that. More coming after this but exact time frames are less clear. By the early part of next year, it will become clear how busy we have been behind the scenes"
                    "IF everything lines up".... and that could be a big IF! :)

Comment

• Just googled it...is Joe Nall in May 2019?!? Do we have to wait for announcements until then??

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

I am 100% sure a hurricane will cancel Nall in the Fall now

Comment

I am 100% sure a hurricane will cancel Nall in the Fall now
                          NOOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                            Just googled it...is Joe Nall in May 2019?!? Do we have to wait for announcements until then??
                            Nall in the Fall baby! http://www.tripletreeaerodrome.com/nall-in-the-fall.php

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

2/2 so far ;)

Comment

• This whole project foil thing is like watching a pot boil, nothing happens until you look away, my advice is to look away, it'll come when it gets here.:Yawn:

Comment

• Ahhh ok thanks no clue what happens on the other side of the water! All clear now thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                                    Ahhh ok thanks no clue what happens on the other side of the water! All clear now thanks!
                                    Awesome... Where do you live?? You should come to Texas and visit!!!! :Cool:

Comment

• We can arrange a 1 month exchange, I go to Texas and you come to visit Spain xD (tapas..nice wine...jamon..) Lol

Comment

• [QUOTE=Petronio;n150581]We can arrange a 1 month exchange, I go to Texas and you come to visit Spain xD (tapas..nice wine...jamon..) Lol

What a deal!!! You can have slow-smoked brisket and potato salad and pinto (brown) beans and lots of Shiner Bock beer... There are also a few good Texas wines as well! :-) And not to forget; Grasshoppers! (Jalapeno peppers stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon, cooked over mesquite wood.... YUM YUM!!!! :P:Cool: You can also do shrimp, crab meat, whatever you like in the peppers. They are usually not that hot since you remove the seeds and lining before stuffing and grilling!!! I am hungry now!!!!!!!!! Thanks my friend!!!

Comment

• Yes!

Comment

Working...
                                          X