Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if anyone else has this problem. My canopy was always a bit fatter than the fuselage. After a little work, I feel it fits much better.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Coming in hot baby!

My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobaroo View Post

Howabout a 'Spoiler' Goon,... You've seen them Fly and had your hands on the Sticks I'm Guessin' .... You going for Lightweight SlowFlight with good Speed ?? Or..... Ballistic Performance on HighCell ??? I know you've got this already figured out !!! Hahahahaha. Cheers
        no idea yet... but I will figure it out and give it a flaming firey looking exhaust like the real deal as well!
        Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
        I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• ok well no more waiting needed! A friend had a kit plus for sale at a price I could not pass up! You will see it up and running very soon!!
          I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Excellent Goon! Really looking forward to your take on the '22!
            Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by Badwolf79 View Post
              Not sure if anyone else has this problem. My canopy was always a bit fatter than the fuselage. After a little work, I feel it fits much better.
              hmm that is an unfortunate problem to have, i have not see anything like this on this particular model from the guys i fly with. Planning on getting mine soon and adding the lightburner kit on there, ill let you know if i get something similar

Comment

• Originally posted by Badwolf79 View Post
                Not sure if anyone else has this problem. My canopy was always a bit fatter than the fuselage. After a little work, I feel it fits much better.
                Howdy! Mine was fine..... Welcome to HobbySquawk! Glad to have you here! Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by C17loadmaster View Post

The 8s is a heavier 12 blade that runs at 1390 times 8 cells (11,120 rpm). Using 6 cells would only be 8,340 rpm... That being said, it might fly at sea level, on pavement, and would be a handful to keep airborne.

I bought the 8s version, and just bought (3) 2s packs to run with 3 almost new 6s packs (same brand and specs). If I had the same plan, I would just buy a 6s fan off RC Groups classifieds to use until wanting to fly 8s...
                  Or just fly 8s, being as the F-22 is actually pretty easy to fly.

FALSE!

I happened to reread this and can’t edit it. It’s not motor kV Times number of cells. It’s kV multiplied by Volts.

By looking at the time I posted that I think I shouldn’t have been on the squawk...

Comment

• LOL Be there and posted stuff and then asked myself WHY?????

Comment

• Received my 8s F22 last week. All the parts look good (no damage from shipping as far as I can tell) Now researching what I feel the best radio/receiver combo will be.
                      I'm taking some queues from you guy's on this site as well as reviewing input from the same guy's on RC Groups. At this point I'm not sure if I should stay away from Spektrum 8000 series or not, but the research continues.

Comment

• Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with a very flimsey nose-wheel like iam. This nose wheel is designed very poorly. They mount the steering servo in a piece of wood, you would think they mount the wheel shaft base assembly on wood also. Its just glued into weak foam? Really? I have about 10 flights on my jet and the nose wheel is now soo wobbly and weak i couldn't even take off earlier today. Really screwed up my wing tips after the nose wheel flexed one way really far and tipped the whole plane on take off. Again- this is under minimal, normal usage. Has anyone beefed theirs up a certain way? Great jet, but motion really missed the mark on the strength of the nose-wheel assembly.

Comment

• I need 1 new wing now due to the wing tip damage caused by a poorly designed nose wheel, but they only come in pairs! For $89!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flightsss View Post
                            Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with a very flimsey nose-wheel like iam. This nose wheel is designed very poorly. They mount the steering servo in a piece of wood, you would think they mount the wheel shaft base assembly on wood also. Its just glued into weak foam? Really? I have about 10 flights on my jet and the nose wheel is now soo wobbly and weak i couldn't even take off earlier today. Really screwed up my wing tips after the nose wheel flexed one way really far and tipped the whole plane on take off. Again- this is under minimal, normal usage. Has anyone beefed theirs up a certain way? Great jet, but motion really missed the mark on the strength of the nose-wheel assembly.
                            You must have been pretty hard on the nose strut to get the plastic gear mount to come loose in just 10 flights. It is not a poor design. Mine is fine. What do you fly off of?

Comment

• Haven't had a single problem with mine and I have at least 25 flights on mine.
                              My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Plus 3! Great design and after hundred of flights no issues.

Also, Motion sells them but Free Wing makes them...

Comment

• Pavement. Haven't flown hard at all. The plastic mount didn't come loose, the foam its glued into softened up and now the shaft bends. I guess i have to beef it up somehow, with some wood or something. For the record, i do not fly anything i own hard. I keep well used planes for a very long time. Just disappointed in the design of the nose wheel mount on this one. Other than that the jet is a show stopper. Walking speed high alpha etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Flightsss View Post
                                    Pavement. Haven't flown hard at all. The plastic mount didn't come loose, the foam its glued into softened up and now the shaft bends. I guess i have to beef it up somehow, with some wood or something. For the record, i do not fly anything i own hard. I keep well used planes for a very long time. Just disappointed in the design of the nose wheel mount on this one. Other than that the jet is a show stopper. Walking speed high alpha etc
                                    Can you post some pics or a quick vid?

Comment

• Sure thing! Will get on that tomorrow and post asap

Comment

• I would be interested to see your video too. As mine seems solid as a rock, and well designed.

Comment

• Just got mine last night!! Let the fun commence!!! Still not sure how I will power it... but we will get it up in the air this weekend if all goes well!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X