X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hawker_Hurricane View Post

Ive ordered several sets of the lightburners dual afterburner intensity lighting standard module for my 90mm f18 and f22, and very happy with the results, no thrust reduction. The lighting this kit offers is intense compared to many other designs out there... I like how easy it is to setup.
    Hawker_Hurricane, your loyalty is highly appreciated, thank you for your business!
    The whole "thrust reduction" claim is a fake news by a frustrated competitor.

Comment

• So thinking about doing this scheme.... love the vfc-12 and vfc-13 birds as well.... choices....
      Attached Files
      Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
      I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Originally posted by RanGee View Post

Hawker_Hurricane, your loyalty is highly appreciated, thank you for your business!
        The whole "thrust reduction" claim is a fake news by a frustrated competitor.
        Rangee, thank you, will make some referrals to my local club, so you should be expecting additional business as well. We love our edf's and lightburners :)

Comment

• Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
          I have been wanting a blue angel so badly in this size... I think that I may have to join you!
          It's a thing of beauty that's for sure! I have been craving a true "C" variant Blue Angel 90mm for a loooong time. I had 6 of the V1/V2s and painted each of them (tails 1 through 6) Blue Angels even though it was the wrong variant. Can't wait to get her all dialed with no gremlins so she can become my go-to jet!

My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by thisguy65 View Post

You make Harambe LOL.
            A contributor ....

harassment much?

Comment

• As for the discussions of the various competitors of the lightburner/afterburner/centerburner/what-have-you-burners...

1) It is NOT appropriate to attack other's side businesses that are ultimately aimed at increasing the enjoyment of the hobby. We are all in this together looking to maximize our enjoyment of said hobby. Healthy competition is a good thing, whether it's folks building these aftermarket items or Motion RC. Variety is never a bad thing. However, inaccurate claims or insults of someone's competing product will not be tolerated on Hobby Squawk. Like momma always said, if you can't say something nice...

2) Let's ALL be mindful and self-police in keeping these threads on track. It's easy to get off track and derail the intention of a given thread, and it's perfectly okay to sidetrack if it is in direct reference to the thread model or subject itself, but always strive to get the thread back on track as soon as possible. Myself and the moderators appreciate your understanding and support. Our primary motivation is keeping Hobby Squawk a safe, fun, informative community free of personal attacks, trolling and the like. We want this community to be respectful, civil, diverse and FUN for all.

3) MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: May your aircraft land in the same condition it took off in.

Thanks for your support and cooperation folks! I return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• #3 is what I always hope for! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post

It's a thing of beauty that's for sure! I have been craving a true "C" variant Blue Angel 90mm for a loooong time. I had 6 of the V1/V2s and painted each of them (tails 1 through 6) Blue Angels even though it was the wrong variant. Can't wait to get her all dialed with no gremlins so she can become my go-to jet!
                  Being that I am a really big fan of the tuskegee airmen (for obvious reasons) I am making a point to do all rc planes that I get after pilots that look like me. There have been a couple Blue Angel pilots that come to mind but was thinking of doing the most recent one since they may be switching to the new Super Hornets next year. But I am not totally sure yet. I love the legacy hornets and see them over my house regularly! Super Hornets and F-35C are not the norm more than the legacies though... Either way I love the legacy and will be getting one this weekend if all works out how I want...
                  I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• A totally awesome Sunny Day..Chalked up another 6 flts .. Got it pretty much dialled in now.. Pity about the q/c issues because this is an awesome bird once dialled in .. The Wemo Evo fan is an awesome performer on 6s & easily does 120mph .. Got more adventurous & did Immelmanns & Loops.. Elevator has plenty of authority with short or long loops depending on choice .. Plenty of Thrust on 6s to go into the Loops unlike the F-16 or 15 .. The more flts the more I’m loving it..

Comment

As for the discussions of the various competitors of the lightburner/afterburner/centerburner/what-have-you-burners...

1) It is NOT appropriate to attack other's side businesses that are ultimately aimed at increasing the enjoyment of the hobby. We are all in this together looking to maximize our enjoyment of said hobby. Healthy competition is a good thing, whether it's folks building these aftermarket items or Motion RC. Variety is never a bad thing. However, inaccurate claims or insults of someone's competing product will not be tolerated on Hobby Squawk. Like momma always said, if you can't say something nice...

2) Let's ALL be mindful and self-police in keeping these threads on track. It's easy to get off track and derail the intention of a given thread, and it's perfectly okay to sidetrack if it is in direct reference to the thread model or subject itself, but always strive to get the thread back on track as soon as possible. Myself and the moderators appreciate your understanding and support. Our primary motivation is keeping Hobby Squawk a safe, fun, informative community free of personal attacks, trolling and the like. We want this community to be respectful, civil, diverse and FUN for all.

3) MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: May your aircraft land in the same condition it took off in.

Thanks for your support and cooperation folks! I return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
                      exactly why I post as I do and don't ever knock another product... only factual stuff is posted and in a nice way! As I have been saying.... more options is a great thing to have! Something for everyone and that is exactly how it should be! Keep it classy my friends! And most of all KEEP IT LIT!!!!!

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

As for the discussions of the various competitors of the lightburner/afterburner/centerburner/what-have-you-burners...

Can't agree more Aros, especially about making fake allegations and making personal (and somehow insulting) comments. Obviously, #3 is important as well ;)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	9A55EE4D-D60D-47F2-9165-1A7A52E8E924.jpeg
Views:	756
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	206480 Oh the possibilities.... Click image for larger version

Name:	29CA644C-22B6-40F8-94F8-5F8861167EC0.jpeg
Views:	861
Size:	172.9 KB
ID:	206478Click image for larger version

Name:	507E89D3-6759-4DD3-A31E-FA87F027B6A5.jpeg
Views:	772
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	206479

Comment

Click image for larger version

Don’t procrastinate.. Just do it

Comment

• Middle one, is some kinda of war game scheme?
                                Planes
                                -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                                -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Originally posted by thisguy65 View Post
                                  Middle one, is some kinda of war game scheme?
                                  VFA-204 is a reserve tactical support wing based in New Orleans, LA. They provide adversary support in simulated fighter combat as well as large multi-plane strike exercises, hence the "OPFOR" (opposing force) paint scheme.

Comment

• Originally posted by fredmdbud View Post

VFA-204 is a reserve tactical support wing based in New Orleans, LA. They provide adversary support in simulated fighter combat as well as large multi-plane strike exercises, hence the "OPFOR" (opposing force) paint scheme.
                                    Thank you. Learn something new today. Might have get another F-18c and for it up in that scheme
                                    Planes
                                    -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                                    -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

Click image for larger version

This is why I got the BA, it would take me FOREVER to decide which scheme to paint a grey one!!! HA HA. Soooo many good looking birds out there!

Comment

• That Russian Aggressor livery looks pretty damn bad ass!
                                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

X100 well said !
                                          Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

Working...
                                          X