Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just checked my bank account. Will start saving now for this one.

Comment

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!! :Silly: :P LOL
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Ok. Ready to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
          Nice! Are there plans to release a base gray primer version? how does the navy blue hold up to the sun?

Time to start scaling down some of my ordinance to 1/11, and design a BRU-57/A double rack
          How about centerline and wing tanks as well?

Comment

Ok. Now on to figure out how to do this scheme...

Comment

If it works on grass, then I am down for one. I will have to repaint it in RCAF colours though :-)

Comment

Will my front panel design fit? ;)
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Panel.jpg
Views:	3132
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	186403

Comment

Originally posted by slamdance64 View Post
                  If it works on grass, then I am down for one. I will have to repaint it in RCAF colours though :-)
                  All of our new gen jets have grass-friendly gear in mind. You're in luck. :Cool:
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Just gotta say it.... GRAY PLEASE........ no markings. Hoping that since this is an advance announcement you can accommodate all of the votes for a naked carrier bird! I don't want to repaint! :-)
                    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

Here are some more up close pics of the:
                      1. Battery Bay (disregard the rats nest, this was pre-production version and some of the leads they send were much longer than the final will be)
                      2. landing gear
                      3. flaps (nicely molded hinges and "open" from the top down view
                      4. low-vis rudder servo
                      5. the hidden elevator servo hatch behind the BUNO (just gets tacked on, my favorite minor detail)
                      She really is a beauty. I'll be back in 2 hours with some size comparisons shots after lunch.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome plane!!! Hopfuly there will be a naked grey version so i can put a Swiss Air Force design on it:)

Comment

Boy, the surface finish just gets better with each of your releases! This is looking mighty fine. ;-)

Comment

Very nice! Great job guys!

Sean

Comment

So sweet...LOVE the hinges and low vis linkage. Man Callie isn't going to get much business on this one! What to change? Maybe the pilot name? ;)
                              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Outstanding....now we just need the same sized Mig -29 ;)
                                Brandon Moon

Comment

Just waiting to see how much this is going to cost me :Cool:

Comment

The hidden elevator linkage is my favorite tweak, plus the opened area between the intakes and the fuselage. It's actually an aerodynamic penalty (as is the intake splitter on our A-4/F-4/L-39, etc), but aesthetically it's really neat, and I like seeing skylight in between the intakes during a head-on pass.
                                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Where's the order now button? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Swissalpsflyer View Post
                                        Awesome plane!!! Hopfuly there will be a naked grey version so i can put a Swiss Air Force design on it:)
                                        Haha, that would look sweet for sure! Welcome to Hobby Squawk by the way. We are a crazy bunch of aircraft nuts in here, stay for a while ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                          The hidden elevator linkage is my favorite tweak, plus the opened area between the intakes and the fuselage. It's actually an aerodynamic penalty (as is the intake splitter on our A-4/F-4/L-39, etc), but aesthetically it's really neat, and I like seeing skylight in between the intakes during a head-on pass.
                                          Yeah man, SUPER clean! Bravo!

I may be in for both schemes! : )

Comment

Working...
                                          X