Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping notices are going out woohoo!!!

Comment

• Hornet on the way along with custom graphics from Callie. Perfect timing!

Comment

• No shipping notification received here yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlbrainiac View Post
          No shipping notification received here yet...
          Same here... Maybe US only as the website states "late June" and not "mid June"?

Comment

• End of June is The second preorder first preorder is still mid june

Comment

• Got mine! Woot woot
              Planes
              -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
              -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• The Volcano was a short climb....lol.
                My BA just shipped !

Comment

• Just received my shipment notice!!! :):):)

Comment

• Alpha, that livery looks sweet! Nice job as always. Great to hear folks are getting their notifications! Got mine too! :Cool: :Cool:
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	giphy.gif Views:	0 Size:	20.8 KB ID:	199751

Woo they are shipping! Also Gif Test!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Dannythiessen2@gmail.com View Post
                        End of June is The second preorder first preorder is still mid june
                        There isn't a note about a second preorder on the European website :-) So looks like we have to wait about two weeks longer.

Comment

• Shipping notice received!
                          Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                            Make space, guys, they're comin' in hot...For my gray repaint, I chose VFC-12's aggressors in splinter camo. There's no Callie in China so I used decals from the 80mm F-5 and lots, lots, lots of Post-Its. It's a work in progress, four hours in, maybe halfway through? I need to finish the weathering, then possibly some 3D scale bits. Maybe we can fly it again after the month long thunderstorms cease. We've got something special planned for this bird once it's done.
                            Alpha, I sent Callie Graphics markings and stencil data for 5 of these F/A 18 Legacy Aggressor liveries, included is your VFC-12. Uncertain whether she will offer those soon, but worth the ask. Best, LB
                            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I need to motivate my UPS guy to hurry up on my shipment pop
                              Eventually Gravity Always Wins

Comment

• Originally posted by Papadave418 View Post
                                I need to motivate my UPS guy to hurry up on my shipment pop
                                Not sure your UPS guy will be of any help now that we've switched to FedEx. :P;)LOL
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post

Not sure your UPS guy will be of any help now that we've switched to FedEx. :P;)LOL
                                  Hey that’s great news, the UPS ground guys are not good in my area, I get a lot of shipments for work to my house. That’s good news for me
                                  Eventually Gravity Always Wins

Comment

• Only thing I hate about living in Arizona is it takes so long to get my goodies from MRC. Not due to arrive until next Wednesday.
                                    Pat

Comment

• Mine says Saturday... that’s fast. FedX isn’t usually that good in my area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quax View Post

There isn't a note about a second preorder on the European website :-) So looks like we have to wait about two weeks longer.
                                        Yep, ETA still end of June. ;(

Comment

• Yeeee-Haaaawww!!! I can say that here in Texas...got my notice too. So glad to see the switch to FedEx. If it were still UPS I wouldn’t get it until Monday or Tuesday because they don’t deliver on the weekends.

And my UPS guy doesn’t end up in my neighborhood until the last run of the day. In the winter it’s dark when he arrives.

So so glad I’ll get it Saturday!! Thanks MRC...you’re still rockin’!

Full video review coming soon!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X