X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
    Make space, guys, they're comin' in hot...

For my gray repaint, I chose VFC-12's aggressors in splinter camo. There's no Callie in China so I used decals from the 80mm F-5 and lots, lots, lots of Post-Its. It's a work in progress, four hours in, maybe halfway through? I need to finish the weathering, then possibly some 3D scale bits. Maybe we can fly it again after the month long thunderstorms cease. We've got something special planned for this bird once it's done.

Click image for larger version Name:	DSC03588.JPG Views:	0 Size:	140.7 KB ID:	199693Click image for larger version Name:	DSC03587 - Copy.JPG Views:	0 Size:	115.7 KB ID:	199694
    Good idea! I was thinking of the dark blue top with light blue bottom of the other VFC-12 birds...
    Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
    I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
      Only thing I hate about living in Arizona is it takes so long to get my goodies from MRC. Not due to arrive until next Wednesday.
      Tell me about it, I live in the Pacific Northwest. Wednesday for me too...
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Woo whooo got my shipping notice living in Alberta Canada will have it here by Tuesday evening

Comment

• Shipped! This morning after I received the notice, Fed Ex showed up with a big brown box! That was freaky, until I realized it was my FMS Red Tail P-51D from Tower Hobbies. Forgot it was ordered!! :Silly:;):Cool::Cool:

Comment

• 264.00, so had to do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post

Not sure your UPS guy will be of any help now that we've switched to FedEx. :P;)LOL
              Now that you guys have switched to FedEx how will this affect my order? I paid extra for UPS air delivery to get it as soon as it was available but I have yet to receive my shipping notice. Is there an issue or is it because I'm in the UK so will take longer to get to me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlbrainiac View Post

Now that you guys have switched to FedEx how will this affect my order? I paid extra for UPS air delivery to get it as soon as it was available but I have yet to receive my shipping notice. Is there an issue or is it because I'm in the UK so will take longer to get to me?
                I assume you ordered from our EU website right? The EU warehouse has not received the F-18 container yet. They are still on schedule for the end of June. When the container arrives, your order will ship promptly for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post

I assume you ordered from our EU website right? The EU warehouse has not received the F-18 container yet. They are still on schedule for the end of June. When the container arrives, your order will ship promptly for sure.
                  Yes I ordered from the European warehouse but my pre order was for the first batch that should've also have been mid June or so it said when I ordered it...

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Yes, it's my birthday! LOL
                    Happy Birthday!

Comment

• Happy Birthday Steve! :Party:
                      My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I was THE first, or atleast in the top 2 to purchased and post on here within the first hour of when the plane was announced. However sadly, I still have no shipping notice...:Sick2:

Comment

• I ordered about an hour after you... If you are getting it shipped to Korea it may be why.

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                          I was THE first, or atleast in the top 2 to purchased and post on here within the first hour of when the plane was announced. However sadly, I still have no shipping notice...:Sick2:

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                            I ordered about an hour after you... If you are getting it shipped to Korea it may be why.

I can see why it would take longer to arrive, however the shipping notice is to just let me know it's enroute, yes/ no?:Thinking:

Comment

• International shipments most likely go separately from the pallets full of "N. America" shipments that are likely prepared first. The paperwork and processes for overseas shipments are different and generally require more strenuous attention and done on a per box basis. Personally, if I were you, I would have waited till one of the sellers in Asia got it (which they did only a few days ago and that's what I did - I should have mine in a week or so, save the high brokerage, high CC exchange rate and having to deal with FedEx). You could have had it about the same time as the US customers and saved one whole direction of shipping. They gotta pay to have it shipped to almost the east coast of USA and then ship it back across the continent and then over the ocean again to get it to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                                International shipments most likely go separately from the pallets full of "N. America" shipments that are likely prepared first. The paperwork and processes for overseas shipments are different and generally require more strenuous attention and done on a per box basis. Personally, if I were you, I would have waited till one of the sellers in Asia got it (which they did only a few days ago and that's what I did - I should have mine in a week or so, save the high brokerage, high CC exchange rate and having to deal with FedEx). You could have had it about the same time as the US customers and saved one whole direction of shipping. They gotta pay to have it shipped to almost the east coast of USA and then ship it back across the continent and then over the ocean again to get it to you.
                                The shipping address is APO, with a California zip code because it is being shipped to a military installation. Per the SOFA agreement here between the U.S. and Korea I don't pay any additional fees. The package will never leave USPS and is treated as if you are shipping from U.S. to U.S., not international.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantom View Post

The shipping address is APO, with a California zip code because it is being shipped to a military installation. Per the SOFA agreement here between the U.S. and Korea I don't pay any additional fees. The package will never leave USPS and is treated as if you are shipping from U.S. to U.S., not international.
                                  I guess that negates everything I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                                    I guess that negates everything I said.
                                    I hope so, but there is one more what if. But I am gonna hold my tongue for now in the hopes that I don't jinx the process...

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlbrainiac View Post

Yes I ordered from the European warehouse but my pre order was for the first batch that should've also have been mid June or so it said when I ordered it...
                                      Just to clarify. Only the US warehouse pre-orders were scheduled for Mid-June arrival. The EU first batch has always been Late-June arrival date. The only 2nd batch being discussed is for the US warehouse, where more F-18's are on the way shortly. Everyone who has pre-ordered in the EU thus far can expect their shipping notices in Late-June as it has been since pre-orders started.

Comment

• Mine is arriving Saturday. I already have my Callie Graphics for a Diamondback scheme :)

Comment

• Now that my package is in the FedEx system, delivery has been updated from Wednesday to Tuesday next week. No biggie that it will get here one day earlier than I expected, can't fly it until Saturday anyway. I just get to look at it for one more day before the maiden. :)
                                          Pat

Comment

Working...
                                          X