First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He also sent me this wiring diagram

Comment

• Originally posted by James.MotionRC View Post
      The VMFA-115 Silver Eagles is coming along nicely. Painted the cockpit a darker gray and now still printing all my ordnance and have to paint them up.

Going with dirtydee's Sidewinders, gbu-12s and his litening targeting pod as well as 2 tanks I found on Thingiverse.

Can't wait to see how she looks with a full load-out!
      Looking great! But still with A-10 nose wheels on the mains... :Scared:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mainwheel_white.jpg
Views:	1091
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	198754

Comment

• Originally posted by Radar-Guy View Post

Looking great! But still with A-10 nose wheels on the mains... :Scared:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mainwheel_white.jpg
Views:	1091
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	198754
        Where is that file! Did I miss it somewhere?

Comment

• Nevermind Frank, I found it. Thanks! I am going to get right on printing some of these.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
            Nevermind Frank, I found it. Thanks! I am going to get right on printing some of these.
            Post the link...
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Look up Post #553 of this thread. It has been posted while you guys were having fun at Joe Nall ;)

Comment

• Hey no fair how has this guy got one before the rest of us:-

Comment

• He's in Taiwan and didn't have to wait for it to get to him by slow boat.

Comment

• Mid-June is a week away, y'all. Shouldn't be long now.

I'm painting tonight but it seems James is going to beat all of us to the finish line with his Callie/3DP special.
                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                      Mid-June is a week away, y'all. Shouldn't be long now.

I'm painting tonight but it seems James is going to beat all of us to the finish line with his Callie/3DP special.
                      Alpha. Guessed I missed it but is there an inrunner motor for my F 18 when it comes in?

Comment

• What are the pros and cons with in runner vs out runners?

Comment

• Never mind I googled it

Comment

• A paint scheme for those with 'older' eyes :-)

Comment

• Cool...Kind of reminds me of the Coast Guard livery on their A-109 helis.
                              My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Just ordered my Silver Eagles decal set from Callie's a couple of hours ago.Next step RC Geek center burner for inrunner.
                                My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Made a static air brake for the F-18 yesterday. I ended up printing a big raft on my 3d printer (then cancelling the rest of the print). I heated it up with a hair dryer and it molded in the spot perfectly. Painted it white then put the decal on and cut the excess. This is too much fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arcus4 View Post
                                    A paint scheme for those with 'older' eyes :-)

Love this!! I am waiting until after Jet Jam before adding the F-18.... But should be a foregone conclusion! :Silly:
                                    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post
                                      Made a static air brake for the F-18 yesterday. I ended up printing a big raft on my 3d printer (then cancelling the rest of the print). I heated it up with a hair dryer and it molded in the spot perfectly. Painted it white then put the decal on and cut the excess. This is too much fun!
                                      James, is there anyway to get me a picture of your ESC layed out so I can see the length of the wires on both ends? I ordered the ARF kit and have an extra F-4 ESC but Wayne said he wasn't sure if they were the same, I want to know this ahead of time, thanks.

Your F-18 looks awesome by the way, did you leave it the stock grey?

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

James, is there anyway to get me a picture of your ESC layed out so I can see the length of the wires on both ends? I ordered the ARF kit and have an extra F-4 ESC but Wayne said he wasn't sure if they were the same, I want to know this ahead of time, thanks.

Your F-18 looks awesome by the way, did you leave it the stock grey?
                                        I can do that later on tonight, just out with the family now. As for this, yes I left the stock grey paint as is. Just got color match from home depot for my inevitable mess ups

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post

I can do that later on tonight, just out with the family now. As for this, yes I left the stock grey paint as is. Just got color match from home depot for my inevitable mess ups
                                          No hurry and thank you, enjoy the family, I'm with family as well, took them to the beach for the weekend. Family time is more important anyway, so no flying this weekend but I did sneak in four flights on the 90mm F-104 Friday morning before we left for the beach.:):).

Comment

Working...
                                          X