Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Freewing F/A-18C Hornet 90mm EDF Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Birthday too, oh wait mines not until Oct, oh well tommorow that Blue Angel F-18 will be headed my way, Happy Father's Day to me from my wife, she doesn't have a clue what she got me..LOLLOL

Comment

• I was hoping to get my notification last week so I would have a chance to have it by Father's Day...Oh well, it will still be Father's Day in my head when it arrives. LOL
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I can't wait to get mine...

Hopefully the F18 arrives in the US and MotionRC ships them out with an arrival date for Father's Day!! ;)

Comment

• Just to add to the feeding frenzy I am having mine shipped to Colorado, where we summer but now our arrival there is going to be delayed until late July --- how dumb was that ! Anyway looking forward to the end of the speculation posts and on to the build, modification and flight video posts..

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Yes, it's my birthday! LOL
            Happy early birthday!!! My Mom turns 90 tomorrow!!! So what a party!!!! :Cool::Party::Hug:

Comment

• Originally posted by killickb View Post
              Just to add to the feeding frenzy I am having mine shipped to Colorado, where we summer but now our arrival there is going to be delayed until late July --- how dumb was that ! Anyway looking forward to the end of the speculation posts and on to the build, modification and flight video posts..
              If you ordered on the first preorder it will be shipped mid June NOT JULY.

This is for the SECOND preorder:
              This is the second pre-order for the Freewing F/A-18C Hornet Blue Angels 90mm EDF Jet - PNP. The current expected arrival date for pre-order 2 is the end of June 2019. The ETA for pre-order 1 remains mid June 2019. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.

Comment

• Excited to get the decals on!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	f-18cstinger600.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.5 KB ID:	199615

Comment

• Will the F-18C be shipped at the same time in Europe as in the states?

Comment

• I’m thinking tomorrow is the day, a little bird flew by and told me. I also read it in a post earlier today. Time to fly...

Comment

• Well none of us are gonna have them in time for the weekend. I'm betting early to mid next week now. Might get shipping notification today or tomorrow but dont know what it's like in America but in the uk most couriers dont deliver on a weekend

Comment

• Make space, guys, they're comin' in hot...

For my gray repaint, I chose VFC-12's aggressors in splinter camo. There's no Callie in China so I used decals from the 80mm F-5 and lots, lots, lots of Post-Its. It's a work in progress, four hours in, maybe halfway through? I need to finish the weathering, then possibly some 3D scale bits. Maybe we can fly it again after the month long thunderstorms cease. We've got something special planned for this bird once it's done.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC03588.JPG Views:	0 Size:	140.7 KB ID:	199693Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC03587 - Copy.JPG Views:	0 Size:	115.7 KB ID:	199694
                        Attached Files
                        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Alpha, This is AWESOME. I often thought that 3 airbrushes all up and running at the same time with copious amounts of paper towel tape and posits would be the way to go, Not possible for everyone as its a heavy investment in paint gear.... but, you would be able to turn these out quickly. I HATE cleaning my brushes..... I have a GREX 3 and still an a nut about keeping it perfect. :Cool: Well done Heading out to JET JAM in 1 hour!
                          Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                            Make space, guys, they're comin' in hot...

For my gray repaint, I chose VFC-12's aggressors in splinter camo. There's no Callie in China so I used decals from the 80mm F-5 and lots, lots, lots of Post-Its. It's a work in progress, four hours in, maybe halfway through? I need to finish the weathering, then possibly some 3D scale bits. Maybe we can fly it again after the month long thunderstorms cease. We've got something special planned for this bird once it's done.

Click image for larger version Name:	DSC03588.JPG Views:	0 Size:	140.7 KB ID:	199693Click image for larger version Name:	DSC03587 - Copy.JPG Views:	0 Size:	115.7 KB ID:	199694
                            Beautiful! I came oh so close to doing that scheme. Love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Desertlakeflying View Post

If you ordered on the first preorder it will be shipped mid June NOT JULY.

This is for the SECOND preorder:
                              This is the second pre-order for the Freewing F/A-18C Hornet Blue Angels 90mm EDF Jet - PNP. The current expected arrival date for pre-order 2 is the end of June 2019. The ETA for pre-order 1 remains mid June 2019. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
                              Pretty sure he means the jet is going their but he won't be for another month .

Comment

• Got my Spektrum AR9350 receiver (I would like to have separate rudders and ailerons) today so I am ready for the plane :-)

Comment

• Welcome, Quax! Did you get the Blue Angels or the Base Gray?
                                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Welcome, Quax! Did you get the Blue Angels or the Base Gray?
                                    Thank you. Blue Angels and looking forward to have it in my hands :-) But if I had the gray version, I would totally go for the Jolly Rogers theme.

Keep up the good work! Thanks for all the great models (I own some Freewing models so far) you provided to the RC community.

Comment

Make space, guys, they're comin' in hot...

Click image for larger version Name:	DSC03588.JPG Views:	0 Size:	140.7 KB ID:	199693Click image for larger version Name:	DSC03587 - Copy.JPG Views:	0 Size:	115.7 KB ID:	199694
                                      SERIOUSLY cool looking repaint Alpha! That just looks killer! Nice job!

Comment

• Btw:
                                        Also from my side, my compliments for your paint! What a beauty.

Comment

• Just got my shipping notification!!!! Unfortunately I will not have any time to build it this weekend, but it will still make a great Fathers Day gift!!!:):)

Comment

Working...
                                          X