X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing F-15 8s setup...

Hello all....I am wondering if anyone else here has experienced the same problem....With the 8s setup I am using an Admiral 6s 5000 in series with an Admiral 2s 5000....The 2s sits on top of the 5s and is shorter in length.....or I should say was.......It would seem that the new Admiral 2s 5000 are quite a bit longer in length....and that’s a problem as it won’t fit now.....Even if I try putting it on the bottom I still can’t clear the brace on top.... I was wondering if any of you that were running the 8s setup encountered the same and what you did to get around it.... Thanx....Rich

Same here. Im researching other brands to find a solution and the possibility of using 2x 4s.

Comment

I have tried using two Admiral 4s.....won’t fit either....As well as Glacier batteries...same problem......😕

Comment

I also used the older Admiral 6s 5000 and 2s 5000 from 2016-2018 until death. Some surgery to the foam deck may be in order for the newer, differently dimensioned Admiral batteries. I'd have to dig one out of inventory to check where cuts would need to be made.

I never used the strap, instead relying on the tension of the batteries against the canopy deck.
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
        X