X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Printed Parts-Freewing F-18 90mm Hornet

This tread is intended for the sharing of .stl files to enhance the performance and looks of the Freewing F-18 90mm Hornet. Please add you contributions here.

Frank

Main Wheel Covers

This file has been already published, but I think it's OK to have it here as well.
    The wheel needs a bit of surgery. On one side you need to grind off some material from the center (see pic blw). As the wheel I used came without bushing I inserted some 5mm OD brass tubing.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Mainwheel_white.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.6 KB ID:	207761 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2907.jpg
Views:	1281
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	207763

Comment

LEX Fences

The base plate can also be used with the stock plastic parts. Just remove the marked sections and it will fit into the base part.

Click image for larger version  Name:	LEX Fence.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.2 KB ID:	207758 Click image for larger version  Name:	Größenänderung P1040089.JPG Views:	0 Size:	58.8 KB ID:	207764

Comment

Radar-Guy any progress on the F/A-18 cockpit? I saw your post in the Hornet page and it looked great! Would love to add to my planes.

Comment

Last week I’ve heard about a very strange MRC-internal move against an employee of the European warehouse, which affects also in some way a group of enthusiastic modellers (including myself) over here in Europe. Thus, I’ve decided to stop my activities on this forum.

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Radar-Guy View Post
            Last week I’ve heard about a very strange MRC-internal move against an employee of the European warehouse, which affects also in some way a group of enthusiastic modellers (including myself) over here in Europe. Thus, I’ve decided to stop my activities on this forum.Frank
            RG, Sorry to read you're leaving. The modelling community in general here will be poorer for it. I trust one day you might reconsider. Until then, RG, farewell and best always, LB
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
            X