X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L39 albatross

Hey guys recently got and assembled the l39 albatross and didn't have any 6c batteries on hand so when binding my radio and centering servos for pushrod installation I used a 4.8 nmh straight to my spectrum reciever which worked fine was able to operate the servos and noticed the rudder servo was very jumpy and twitchy upon charging one of my 6 cell batteries and arming my esc the rudder channel is dead as is the steering servos I verified that the plugs in the control box where plugged in correctly I went back to using just the 4.8v nmh pack and the servo and nose steering worked as advertised still jumpy rudder servo but atleast worked I'm not sure what's going on here doesn't make much sense to me

Thanks
    Jason

Welcome to the Squawk.
    It is very difficult to follow along with your thought/explanation due to the lack of punctuation which makes trying to give advise very problematic.
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I'm not understanding I read the post fine... I typed it from my I pad but didn't think you needed periods and all punctuation to figure out what I was saying haha. If you would like I could sit down on a computer and write you a college thesis report on the subject matter lmao

Comment

Of course YOU can read it fine. Just like someone who has illegible handwriting can read their own writing. An author can always understand his own gibberish. Doesn't mean anyone else can understand it. If your thesis has no punctuation, it won't be readable either and it won't get you your degree. I gave up reading your post as soon as I saw it with no punctuation or capitals or sentence structure and after your snarky reply to OV, I won't be reading any of your future posts, either.

Comment

Working...
        X