Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man! No wonder it's so sensative. I guess on the Mig a little goes a long way. Thank you for the advise i will definitely put it to use. Like I said i really like the way it sounds its much louder than my f86 or even an Avanti. Plus with the aluminum covering, it down right sparkles in the air. Thanks again

Comment

• Originally posted by cashmoneybrother View Post
      Man! No wonder it's so sensative. I guess on the Mig a little goes a long way. Thank you for the advise i will definitely put it to use. Like I said i really like the way it sounds its much louder than my f86 or even an Avanti. Plus with the aluminum covering, it down right sparkles in the air. Thanks again
      If you follow the manuals recommendations for the Mig-21 you will be in for a wild ride!! cut your throws to half of what they recommend and use expo to your liking. It also helps to use a little bit of a aileron to rudder mix to keep the rolls axial. It helped mine a ton by doing that!
      Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
      I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• I got some more flights this past weekend but need to publish those videos. Here is one from a couple weeks ago that I didn't get to share. Tight quarters but man does this plane excel in tight spaces! Seeing this big ole bird whipping by at eye level, at full speed with afterburner shining bright is a sight to see! Will have some professional videos made here pretty soon that will be showing this stuff off much better than my hat cam can. That will do it justice! Stay tuned for that... enjoy the flight!

I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• The most amazing aftermarket afterburner kit money can buy is the lightburner

it took me 3 mins to set everything up just like putting some legos together simple easy and good to go, get yours today at the lightburner

Comment

• Finally had to get a MIG 21 all painted and weathered, Maiden went well, still need a little fine tuning but great flyer

Comment

• Nice!!! Welcome to Hobby Squawk Jlee! Glad you are here!!! The Mig is a keeper for sure! Jerry

Comment

• Jlee Welcome to Hobby Squawk! I like your yellow MiG, it looks cherry. Which power system are you running in it? Stock?
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Thanks Alpha, all stock for now.

Comment

• Hi everyone, justfound out about this group. So short intro, Profesional pilot with some jet expirience and big Mig lover as bunch of my friends are still operational pilots on it in my country Croatia, and some one of them flying active Rc.
                    This is my second Freewing Mig, so i/m just addicted ;)
                    regards Tom

Comment

• Comment

• video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

•  

Comment

• krkan Welcome to Hobby Squawk! Well done on your Mig. It looks great both, in the air and on the ground. I haven't seen another one done like it.

Comment

• Thanks, first pic is from official Croatian Airforce exhibition as top scale fling model, as you can see lot of scratch build details on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by krkan View Post
                                Hi everyone, justfound out about this group. So short intro, Profesional pilot with some jet expirience and big Mig lover as bunch of my friends are still operational pilots on it in my country Croatia, and some one of them flying active Rc.
                                This is my second Freewing Mig, so i/m just addicted ;)
                                regards Tom
                                krkan Hi Tom, welcome to Hobby Squawk! Is that you or your friend flying the real MiG?! I'm so happy that you enjoy your Freewing MiG-21, our development team worked long hours to achieve our goals of a well flying Fishbed. I like your paint scheme, it appears you did salt weathering on the surface? Or was it another type of weathering technique?
                                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Welcome krkan and great job on the Mig! Love that jet! Jerry Very Nice!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post

krkan Hi Tom, welcome to Hobby Squawk! Is that you or your friend flying the real MiG?! I'm so happy that you enjoy your Freewing MiG-21, our development team worked long hours to achieve our goals of a well flying Fishbed. I like your paint scheme, it appears you did salt weathering on the surface? Or was it another type of weathering technique?
                                    My friend from our rc club and few more are pilots on mig 21, i`m just captain on jet/aerobatic pilot but if i get chance to get helmet on two seater for sure i will not refuse ;)
                                    True about weathering tehnique, salt+scratch + 600 water sandpaper for hatches. aprox. 7hrs job but it is worth.

Comment

• Got mine in the air this weekend after it sitting at home for a couple months... Boy am I glad I brought it out!! It is such a joy to fly! I had a minor incident on my first flight with the cheater cover falling off... but watched where it fell and was able to pick it up and re install. Got another 2 flights after that and its really a special plane! The A3L in there makes it even better than it already is stock!! Videos to follow soon....

Comment

• Haven't flown it yet but here's my Bunny Fighter. It's my wife's favorite of all my planes.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• jlee, krkan and Poor Dad 57 ... sweet looking Migs indeed! That Bunny Fighter is a pretty cool looking custom scheme. Got to keep the significant other as engaged as possible in our hobby. And it CAN be tough to do that for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                          X