• skip

Comment

• Custom opening canopy mod

Comment

• Operational Canopy Mod Video

Comment

• Retract Test with Centerline Tank

Comment

• Decided to go with the X-45 instead of the heavier gas guzzling K-45
            Attached Files

Comment

• Scale Master, great conversion! There are a few FW F16's now flying on a micro turbine, and the X45 is the most perfect choice. The latest issue of RC Jet International has a very detailed conversion of this jet to K30 power and it flys great. This video shows just one of them out there.
              This is the Freewing 90mm EDF F16 using a Kolibri T35 Turbine with a 24oz tank. Take-off weight is similar to the 6S 5000 electric setup however on landing i...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aussie1 View Post
                Scale Master, great conversion! There are a few FW F16's now flying on a micro turbine, and the X45 is the most perfect choice. The latest issue of RC Jet International has a very detailed conversion of this jet to K30 power and it flys great. This video shows just one of them out there.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suD5jtguUqM
                Thanks Aussie1

Comment

• Originally posted by Scale Master View Post
                  Decided to go with the X-45 instead of the heavier gas guzzling K-45
                  Scale Master, I found a video of the F16 conversion that was in RC Jet. I had the HSD F16 with a ACE60 turbine and while it flew OK, it was heavy and a bit under-powered, so I think that your conversion will be the best way to go, for a foam F16.

Even a thrust vector version!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aussie1 View Post

Scale Master, I found a video of the F16 conversion that was in RC Jet. I had the HSD F16 with a ACE60 turbine and while it flew OK, it was heavy and a bit under-powered, so I think that your conversion will be the best way to go, for a foam F16.

Even a thrust vector version!
                    https://youtu.be/q-7BT2OE2qg
                    Yeah I would agree, as the FW F-16 is about 10lbs when you have the jet set up on a 8S 5000mAh packs so this bird will be a little bit better than 1:1!

Comment

• Anyone thought of putting a down mix on low throttle activation via flap switch

Comment

• Can you explain what you mean? Down what? Flip the flaps and it reduces throttle?? Down elevator with flaps? But why throttle too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlesr View Post
                          Anyone thought of putting a down mix on low throttle activation via flap switch
                          I haven't needed to use down elevator with full throttle. Is there something in your exhaust? That can tend to do this...
                          Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                          I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Has anybody tried the latest version of grass? I am worried it does not have enough power for take-off on grass?

Comment

Working...
                            X