X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
    A flight from yesterday. It was really windy at altitude. A thunderstorm was approaching from behind the camera. On this day, landings were a challenge. But she made it home safe.
    A friend got his plane stuck in the big tree at the end right after this flight. Then it rained.

Edit: slats and half flaps on landing due to wind.

thanks for sharing Part 2

Looks like the motor is much more powerful based on your flight.

Rich

Comment

• As a side note, it appears this V2 version of the T-45 is using the same retract units as the new Hornet, 5.1 mm shafts, type E and type C. Better retract if you ask me. Also the MCB-E can be found on the Hornet page as well.
      Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• seaviper, I've reached out a couple of times to MRC via chat and have also created a 'support ticket', regarding whether or not placement of an order for a new T45 will result in one receiving a 'V2', and they've not replied in over a week. The one input I got was essentially 'That's not a small task/question to answer', so I'm a bit hesitant pull the trigger. Usually, their support is nothing short of incredible, so I don't know what's producing the 'relative silence' on this particular inquiry. Did you simply place an order and receive an aircraft with the updates? THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INPUT!

Comment

• Originally posted by sky_hawk View Post
          seaviper, I've reached out a couple of times to MRC via chat and have also created a 'support ticket', regarding whether or not placement of an order for a new T45 will result in one receiving a 'V2', and they've not replied in over a week. The one input I got was essentially 'That's not a small task/question to answer', so I'm a bit hesitant pull the trigger. Usually, their support is nothing short of incredible, so I don't know what's producing the 'relative silence' on this particular inquiry. Did you simply place an order and receive an aircraft with the updates? THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INPUT!
          It sounds like they are not at the warehouse or do not have a way to verify what's in stock. I would assume that you would be getting the newest stock, my V1 is over 1 1/2 years old now

Rich

Comment

• That's probably true. Thanks for the reply, Rich!

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
              As a side note, it appears this V2 version of the T-45 is using the same retract units as the new Hornet, 5.1 mm shafts, type E and type C. Better retract if you ask me. Also the MCB-E can be found on the Hornet page as well.
              I decided to order the new V2 1650 motor and I am going to hold off flying until installing it.

Thanks for all your information
              Rich

Comment

Working...
              X