X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jdcrow View Post

more i fly it, the more i really enjoy this bird. it is such a presence in the air. piercing speed and awesome photo opportunity casual pace flybys.

i did manage to snap it twice on a reverse cuban, but she recovered nicely. Lots of elevator authority.

only item i keep struggling with is getting her to settle nose up when i drop the flaps for landings. wants to push the nose down slightly with each step of flap.

Flying off Grass field and she handles it well.
    Mine doesn’t really pitch down at all with flaps. Do you have an elevator/flap mix set up? Does it settle down when you slow down? Putting the flaps out at higher speeds can affect the pitch more dramatically.

Comment

• Did a custom Top Gun "Viper" Aggressor scheme for my son and his 15th bday! He maiden'd it yesterday like a champ, jet was perfect!

Comment

• VeryNice !!

Comment

• My NAVY A-4 in full ordinance. The next sortie will be in spring time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greyhound61 View Post
            My NAVY A-4 in full ordinance. The next sortie will be in spring time.
            Intimidating Scooter! With all that ordnance at least your A-4 will look great on the wall throughout the winter. Let us know how your spring sortie goes!
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Greyhound61 View Post
              My NAVY A-4 in full ordinance. The next sortie will be in spring time.
              Love the ordinance my man!! Well done!

Comment

• Thank you guys 😊😊😊

Comment

• Finally getting around to painting this one. I am about 60% complete

Comment

• Bogietrim I like where this is going!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                      Bogietrim I like where this is going!
                      Thanks! Up to about 80% now. Using the paint template as a suggestion mostly. Going to leave the bottom one color to help me with orientation. Still have to order some graphics, but she should be done in the next week with paint at least.

Comment

• Bogietrim Leaving the bottom one solid color is a good idea, especially on this bird! It's a dart, and at certain angles can get rather tricky to orient. Perfect Aggressor!

Comment

• Finally finished! Just need some poly on it and she’s ready to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogietrim View Post
                            Finally finished! Just need some poly on it and she’s ready to go.
                            Love your Aggressor Paint job! The colors "ROCK" Have you seen my TOP GUN " Viper" version? We should start our own squadron lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogietrim View Post
                              Finally finished! Just need some poly on it and she’s ready to go.
                              BT, Great looking bird. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Love it and ditto on the Aggressor livery. Best, LB
                              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Bogietrim When is your maiden of your awesome Aggressor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scale Master View Post
                                  Did a custom Top Gun "Viper" Aggressor scheme for my son and his 15th bday! He maiden'd it yesterday like a champ, jet was perfect!

Jeeeezzzzzz that looks awesome!!!!!!!! :o

Comment

• Originally posted by Corsair nut View Post

Jeeeezzzzzz that looks awesome!!!!!!!! :o
                                    Thanks dude!!

Comment

• Good day everyone,

Here's a repaint I did recently, I was a bit bored with the plain grey look of my Freewing A-4 Skyhawk.

So I decided to put on a scheme from my childhood comic books, that I actually still enjoy to read today!

Greetings from Belgium

https://www.youtube.com/icarusthe2nd

Comment

• It2, I like it and I think it is good we never grow up completely. Well done, Sir. Best, LB
                                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Hey guys. I picked up one of these that was crashed. I have now fixed the plane. However, the P/O kept the original fan/motor and ESC. I picked up a new 12 blade fan/motor and ESC that came off an Freewing F-86. Everything fits into the A4 perfectly except the EC5 battery lead wires are about 10" or so too short. I am thinking of making an extension but want to know if there would be any cons to doing it this way? Ideas? Thoughts?

Thanks

EAA# 1366802
                                          AMA# 631508

https://vf59.weebly.com/

Comment

Working...
                                          X