Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :) Thanks. One more thing about it, make the wings come off outboard of the engines. Thats the only reason I dont have a tigercat.

Comment

• OK, you guys talked me out of waiting for a 110mm or 120mm EDF. I know the cost goes up fast. So I will settle for any of these three biggies in Super Scale pleeeeease:

F-117 twin 80mm
      Bronco 2m
      F-4 camo scheme twin 80mm

Comment

• I think a big twin Phantom 80mm would be a home run, many others here have been hoping for that as well and its been mentioned before. But I thought I should mention it again. I mean, if you don't tell Santa (Alpha) what you want how is he supposed to know, right? Oh I can see it, with retracts, and six Mk82 bomb racks, and a drag chute, and with the twin opening canopies and yellow ladder (which I'll have to make of course)... and tiny wheels that only work on pavement.... which is OK because its a BEAST that needs a long runway..... Collins Foundation has one (I think its the only one in private hands) - we could call it "PROJECT OLDSMOBILE".

Click image for larger version  Name:	Collings-F-4-Phantom_WM.jpg Views:	1 Size:	98.8 KB ID:	107064

Click image for larger version  Name:	f-4-phantom-ii-bill-lindsay.jpg Views:	1 Size:	56.3 KB ID:	107065
        Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• I fully believe a twin 80mm version of Col. Olds' ride would sell extremely well!
          Pat

Comment

• A1 and T2

Comment

• Originally posted by borntoolate View Post
              I would like a nice FlightLine:

In no particular order:

A-26
              B-29
              Ju88
              He111
              G4M Betty
              Ki46 Dinah
              K-46 Nick
              AR234
              TBF Avenger

See! Easy to make me happy!

Bob
              That's a lot of aircraft, Me too! Haha, Cheers. Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by themudduck View Post
                I think a big twin Phantom 80mm would be a home run, many others here have been hoping for that as well and its been mentioned before. But I thought I should mention it again. I mean, if you don't tell Santa (Alpha) what you want how is he supposed to know, right? Oh I can see it, with retracts, and six Mk82 bomb racks, and a drag chute, and with the twin opening canopies and yellow ladder (which I'll have to make of course)... and tiny wheels that only work on pavement.... which is OK because its a BEAST that needs a long runway..... Collins Foundation has one (I think its the only one in private hands) - we could call it "PROJECT OLDSMOBILE".

Click image for larger version Name:	Collings-F-4-Phantom_WM.jpg Views:	1 Size:	98.8 KB ID:	107064

Click image for larger version Name:	f-4-phantom-ii-bill-lindsay.jpg Views:	1 Size:	56.3 KB ID:	107065
                You never know! I hope they make one too. "I hope, somebody builds one"!!! Gosh", that last one by LX was a pile of 70MM junk! Peace out. Matt

Comment

• 64mm f-4 phantom, 64mm A-4 skyhawk, 64mm f-5. Any of those would be awsome

Comment

• OK, time to quit fooling around. Alpha, either come out soon with a big F4 or the dog gets it!!!
                    Tom:Cool:

Comment

• You better do it alpha....anyone who would put a HAND-gun to their buddies head like that must be serious. (seriously folks..I'm here all night...try the veal.)
                      Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

• WHEN IS PROJECT " MOFO " GOING TO BE ANNOUNCED??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Angry::Angry :

Comment

• F-4 Phantom is a must have!!!!!

Please don't put trailing links on it either, do it up scale with oleo struts and with that front offset scissor link and two small scale wheels. Don't think that's asking for to much...........:):):)

Comment

• 64mm F-4 Phantom II. But I wouldn't mind a larger F4 as long as it can land on short cut grass runway.

Comment

• I guess everyone is afraid of a T-38 Talon, probably the most iconic supersonic trainer in the world !! It has trained every supersonic jet pilot since 1960-2017>. I rest my case ! BOOM !!
                              My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

• I love the Talon. A Talon needs sharp wings to look right, which means a larger overall aircraft size. I wonder if the scalenut crowd would kill me that its wheels would be oversized and far out of proportion, in order to handle RC landings. Tall yet short mains... hmm..
                                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Alpha I'm sure some would but if someone didn't go ahead and make the adjustments needed to make them flyable we wouldn't have any "real world" planes to fly. Life in RC without Warbirds to fly just wouldn't be worth living. As has been discussed many times no one could fly a true to scale RC Airplane so please just keep doing what you're doing some may whine but the masses will praise you and acknowledge your hard work in bringing us these beautiful planes.

Comment

• Yeah, and besides you're the one who says things like 80% scale and if that's not close enough, then they can get out their modder hats and and do whatever to make theirs more acceptable.
                                    Seems to me that, as a community, we're getting what I call "MacDonalds syndrome" instant gratification in other words.
                                    Wasn't that long ago that you'd have to go out and buy a balsa kit and spend months if not years building the beast. And then, they sort of looked like the warbird you were dreaming about.
                                    So far, Alpha, these planes rock!!!
                                    Look what Steve does to his! I saw his A-10 at Nefi and have watched his Skyhawk build and am blown away.
                                    In artist terms, you give him the canvas and he creates the masterpiece.
                                    As an ad hoc team, you two rock, maybe a collaborative effort between the two of you sometime would yield something incredible, you having the engineering expertise and he the artistic eye.

That would be a kit worth buying at just about any price.

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                      I love the Talon. A Talon needs sharp wings to look right, which means a larger overall aircraft size. I wonder if the scalenut crowd would kill me that its wheels would be oversized and far out of proportion, in order to handle RC landings. Tall yet short mains... hmm..
                                      Solution, just make it as big as Brent's. :)

Attached Files
                                      Pat

Comment

• What's the diff between the Talon and an F5?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                          I love the Talon. A Talon needs sharp wings to look right, which means a larger overall aircraft size. I wonder if the scalenut crowd would kill me that its wheels would be oversized and far out of proportion, in order to handle RC landings. Tall yet short mains... hmm..
                                          I would gladly give up some scale accuracy to be able to fly varoius airframes off my grass field. Talon, F-4, B-58, XB-70...slap 2"+ wheels on them and go!

Comment

Working...
                                          X