You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

My wife once asked me..."Honey how many planes are you going to get?"...my reply was..."All of them!".
    TI and FF,
    I've used that same line and all I got was that "happy wife = happy life" look from her :P
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

TI and FF,
      I've used that same line and all I got was that "happy wife = happy life" look from her :P
      I got that look when I told her I was adding on to the hangar this spring...she thinks I need to build her a "Sun Room" first so I guess I'll have to put a window in the addition ;)
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• :Ligthbulb:Now that's thinking ahead TI

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

I got that look when I told her I was adding on to the hangar this spring...she thinks I need to build her a "Sun Room" first so I guess I'll have to put a window in the addition ;)
          Add an "observation dome"!

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post

Add an "observation dome"!
            Some may call it a sun room.. But most call it a control tower ;).

Comment

• YES! :)

Comment

• Now all you'll need is an F-14 to buzz the tower.. :)

Comment

• Cup of coffee anyone? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

That's is exactly where my interest is evolving towards. Presently have 29 birds in the 1200-2000mm range but in the past six months have acquired 2 in the 2100mm+ range.
                    When my sweetie asks "don't you have enough toys", I blame TwowingTJ for the start of the giant addiction. LOL
                    And they say size doesn't matterLOL. . If you can work the deals like we have, it doesn't hurt the pocket too bad. My sweetie got this shirt and matching coffee cup for me last Christmas. She knows;).

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

And they say size doesn't matterLOL. . If you can work the deals like we have, it doesn't hurt the pocket too bad. My sweetie got this shirt and matching coffee cup for me last Christmas. She knows;).
                      I need that shirt...
                      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                        Cup of coffee anyone? Lol
                        LOL! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by fhhuber View Post

I need that shirt...
                          Here's where she got it. They've got some other good ones too.
                          Discover Rc Airplane Limited Edition T-Shirt from Awesome T Shirts, a custom product made just for you by Teespring. With world-class production and customer support, your satisfaction is guaranteed. - All I Need Is This Rc Plane And That Other Rc...

Comment

• love the shirt, and really giving serious thought to a new "sun room"
                            When wifie asks "how many more planes do we need" my answer always the same "just 1 more"
                            If this fails I resort to "how many pairs of shoes does one need" ;)
                            rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post

The F-4 Phantom has been the most requested jet on here so there is a good chance its in the works already.
                              Your request for an airliner how ever is a rare request, that made me think that there could very well be a demand for one if the right one is chosen.
                              So this got me thinking of other twin engine military aircraft there are based on airliners that could interest a wider range of potential customers.
                              My conclusion is the KC-46 Pegasus tanker based on the 767. I am sure this model would seller well if it were offered in either a tanker or airliner form.

Click image for larger version Name:	kc46_f16_highres_RE.jpg Views:	1 Size:	65.0 KB ID:	108131

Click image for larger version Name:	1200px-Delta_Air_Lines_B767-332_RE.jpg Views:	1 Size:	44.7 KB ID:	108132
                              Absolutely take my money now !
                              Could you see putting an 80"ws KC-46 on the runway :)you could hear a pin drop until those 80's spun up ....... best practice alone first as all eyes would be on you!
                              full nav lights with strobes awesome!

Comment

• The more I look at the KC-46 the more I see a case for it as it brings a new type of aircraft to the EDF foam market. It would draw interest from those looking for something different and those mostly interested in civilian aviation alike. It would definitely attract attention at the airfield for being so unique too. I can already see many that would be installing working fuel boom and drogues to make it even more scale.

Click image for larger version  Name:	KC-46 03 Re.jpg Views:	1 Size:	93.3 KB ID:	108371
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	KC-46 04.JPG Views:	1 Size:	159.7 KB ID:	108372

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                                  The more I look at the KC-46 the more I see a case for it as it brings a new type of aircraft to the EDF foam market. It would draw interest from those looking for something different and those mostly interested in civilian aviation alike. It would definitely attract attention at the airfield for being so unique too. I can already see many that would be installing working fuel boom and drogues to make it even more scale.
                                  Airliners/tankers are cool but just not for me.... I really want a scale F-4 with twin edfs and retracts...

Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                                  I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• A7 Corsair II ! Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4410.JPG
Views:	623
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	108699

Same scale and power system as the A4 ... would be a PERFECT size

Comment

• Originally posted by gbruce View Post
                                      A7 Corsair II ! Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4410.JPG
Views:	623
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	108699

Same scale and power system as the A4 ... would be a PERFECT size
                                      Yes...I would sell blood for one!
                                      TiredIron Aviation
                                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I'm still hoping for an 80-90mm F-106, especially at the "large 80mm" class of the A-4. Never produced before in foam, and still holds the record for the fastest single engine jet. Would love to see it in 87th FIS red tail scheme or B-1B Chase colors.

Comment

• S-3 Viking

Click image for larger version  Name:	S-3 Vicking.jpg Views:	1 Size:	203.5 KB ID:	108708

Hey MRC this one could use the 90mm F-16/F-104 retract set for the main gear...so could the A-7 come to think of it :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X