You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
    I want a C-119...1700mm P-38/F7F powertrain.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C119.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	108987
    Now you're talkin.
    AMA 424553

Comment

• Had one sitting at the main gate when I was stationed at McGuire AFB, it's gone now just like the 438th MAW. R.
      AMA 424553

Comment

• I'd take a C-119 as well. When I was growing up, I lived near Seneca Army Depot. We used to see them flying in and out constantly.

Comment

• And of course that Boxcar has to have working cargo doors :Cool:
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Well, for a big 2m twin, I would rather have the Bronco. But if the Boxcar opens a cargo door and pushes out parachute army men, well, that's a must have. In 2m of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
              Well, for a big 2m twin, I would rather have the Bronco. But if the Boxcar opens a cargo door and pushes out parachute army men, well, that's a must have. In 2m of course.
              You can push Marines out the back of an OV-10!

Comment

• Geek & tcl..........both of ya keep beating that :ov10 drum loud and long so that Alpha can't miss hearing it ;)
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• B-1 Lancer!!!!!! 4-70mm or dual 80mm.
                  F-35 that is scale and not like a prototype
                  F-22
                  F-4 in camo and thunderbird
                  T-33 in thunderbird
                  B-52.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                    I'm still hoping for an 80-90mm F-106, especially at the "large 80mm" class of the A-4. Never produced before in foam, and still holds the record for the fastest single engine jet. Would love to see it in 87th FIS red tail scheme or B-1B Chase colors.
                    F-106 yes!! Freewing has made the Mirage in 80mm so I don't see why they couldn't do a 106. F-106 is definitely cooler than a Mirage.

Comment

• I would like if Freewing make a BAE Hawk T1 Grey in 90mm with the same scale look of T45 they have with at least three selection of naval or airforce squadron .

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                        Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	183.0 KB ID:	109000

+1 on the C-119. I had the privilege of flying my friend's scratch-built 119....and it was amazing! A great flying design and so unique.
                        Nice airplane! The bigger the better I always say. That is especially cool to see. thanks for posting. Matt

Comment

• Well I think another big hit would be a big 2m twin Mossie. They fly great, and what an awesome airplane.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotdogx View Post

F-106 yes!! Freewing has made the Mirage in 80mm so I don't see why they couldn't do a 106. F-106 is definitely cooler than a Mirage.
                            That it certainly is!! It surprises me that the Mirage has been done many times over in foam, but still no 106s.

Comment

• Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
                              Well I think another big hit would be a big 2m twin Mossie. They fly great, and what an awesome airplane.
                              Agreed! A new big Mossie would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
                                80mm mig 17
                                triple yes on this one!!! We really need one!!!
                                Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                                I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• A Yak 23 Flora might be a fun subject for an EDF too.

Comment

• I would love to see an F-22 70 mm or 80 mm twin edf's, to me that would be the ideal airplane

Comment

• Originally posted by M.C. Redtail View Post
                                      I would love to see an F-22 70 mm or 80 mm twin edf's, to me that would be the ideal airplane
                                      +1!!!!!!!

Comment

• 90 MM F22 Raptor, Twin Engines, Thrust Vectoring
                                        How awesome would it be to do a Pugachev cobra or flip!!

Comment

• Originally posted by M.C. Redtail View Post
                                          I would love to see an F-22 70 mm or 80 mm twin edf's, to me that would be the ideal airplane
                                          An F-22 would be pretty sweet! It surprises that no one has done a good quality large version yet! Thrust vectoring, gear doors, and scale retracts would be a must!

Comment

Working...
                                          X