P-38 - The Ultimate EPO Lightning

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scootergenie View Post
    I would hit that pre order button in a New York minute, if they gave us a single 90mm super scale F22 with grass ops gear !
    Oh YES !! nice proposal

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
      Still wanting that 80mm mig 15-17 :) oh and ever elusive 1600mm+ F6F And the A6M to go with it
      As much as I would like a bigger and nicer Hellcat I have to be realistic that something that is currently not available at all like the Mig 15,17 have a better chance at getting made.
      I would really like to see either a Mig 15 or 17 done. Which ever one would lend its self better to be modeled and performance would be my choice.

Comment

• My biggest disappointment was when fms stopped production of their 1400mm hellcat. I'm still pissed at them for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
          My biggest disappointment was when fms stopped production of their 1400mm hellcat. I'm still pissed at them for that.
          That is when my favor of FMS went south and I started rootin for Flight Line and I absolutely mean what I said in post#289;)
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Much, much agreed 100%!

Comment

• Please, will someone come out with a decent size L-39, I cant believe there is not one on the market as Im sure it would be very popular and a $ maker. A nice 90mm would make my day!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bajora View Post

The one flying a few miles away from you in the North Bay?! :)
                It is not nice to keep secrets like that man....LOL You gotta let me know about those things!!
                Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• An L-39 and any MiG-15/17/19 would be cool with me, they all seem to fly well from past models I've owned in various sizes and formats, and deserve modern updates. The Sea Dart would be wild, although I don't have water near me. If we ever made a Martin Mars, though, I'd move to a lake just to fly it. I loved that aircraft for a long time and finally got to see it fly at Oshkosh 2016. Talk about impressive!

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Check out the Kermit Weeks videos on the Mars. Outstanding. I think he calls it Kermie Cam or something. Good stuff though.

Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• The problem with Flightline is the size. Our old rough field eats up the little birds pretty bad. My 1400mm warbirds can only just barely handle it. Bigger is better for us grass guys
                      Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Would love to see a commercial airliner - twin 70mm. A Boeing 737 Max or Airbus A320 or any other commercial twin engined model would be most welcome. There is a huge gap in nice commercial aviation models.

oh - and bring on the Rafale!!

Comment

• A commercial jet that doubles as a military one has been suggested to keep more people happy. I'd really like a freewing quality civilian airliner in at least a twin 70mm

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain MoMo View Post
                            Would love to see a commercial airliner - twin 70mm. A Boeing 737 Max or Airbus A320 or any other commercial twin engined model would be most welcome. There is a huge gap in nice commercial aviation models.

oh - and bring on the Rafale!!
                            There was a good thread about Airliners started 3 weeks ago. Below is the link.
                            So far the most well received plane was the DC-10 because there could also be a military KC-10 refueling tanker variant and a Super fire fighting tanker. Plus it could either run twin 80mm or Triple 80 EDF's!

Comment

• Still waiting for a T-38 Alpha, and still working on the F-5 conversion..
                              My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

• Please make a 1600mm F6F Hellcat! I would buy 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by karltrek View Post
                                  Please make a 1600mm F6F Hellcat! I would buy 2.
                                  OH HELL YEAH for the umpteenth time. The landscape has been barren since FMS discontinued the 1400. Would wet myself for a FL F6F 1600 size with 17x10x3 prop. :)
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1067-5.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	119225Click image for larger version

Name:	images-10.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	119226Click image for larger version

Name:	b-29-superfortress.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	119227Click image for larger version

Name:	images-15.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	119228
                                    My quick top 4 picks of what should be modeled next

1. He-162. This 40s German jet fighter is so unique. Starmax was the last company to model one. Would be wonderful as an 80mm with flaps, and jettisonable magnetic wing to simulate Gotthold Peter's crash. Just funnin about that last part.

2. Horten 229. This was the sleekest looking of all World War 2 jets. The 262 was basically a focke wulf 190 with jet engines, but the 229 was something totally different than any plane in existence at that time . Put it side by side with a me109 and this thing Looks like an alien ship. The b2 bomber owes a lot to the Horten. Its speed was 600mph plus which was crazy faster than anything for the time, save for the Me163.

3. B29. How come hardly anyone models this legendary bomber? Why? You see b17s and b25s galore but not this one. Its my favorite of all ww2 bombers.

4. B58 hustler. Supersonic bomber. This one is pretty far fetched to become a reality, but it's a damn good looking jet. It has 4 engines, so I'm thinking 4 55mm edfs, flaps and full ordinance running on 6s. The tiang sheng (?) c17 pulled it off just fine with this setup on 4s, so why couldn't this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Model jet juggernaut View Post
                                      Click image for larger version

Name:	1067-5.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	119225Click image for larger version

Name:	images-10.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	119226Click image for larger version

Name:	b-29-superfortress.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	119227Click image for larger version

Name:	images-15.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	119228
                                      My quick top 4 picks of what should be modeled next

1. He-162. This 40s German jet fighter is so unique. Starmax was the last company to model one. Would be wonderful as an 80mm with flaps, and jettisonable magnetic wing to simulate Gotthold Peter's crash. Just funnin about that last part.

2. Horten 229. This was the sleekest looking of all World War 2 jets. The 262 was basically a focke wulf 190 with jet engines, but the 229 was something totally different than any plane in existence at that time . Put it side by side with a me109 and this thing Looks like an alien ship. The b2 bomber owes a lot to the Horten. Its speed was 600mph plus which was crazy faster than anything for the time, save for the Me163.

3. B29. How come hardly anyone models this legendary bomber? Why? You see b17s and b25s galore but not this one. Its my favorite of all ww2 bombers.

4. B58 hustler. Supersonic bomber. This one is pretty far fetched to become a reality, but it's a damn good looking jet. It has 4 engines, so I'm thinking 4 55mm edfs, flaps and full ordinance running on 6s. The tiang sheng (?) c17 pulled it off just fine with this setup on 4s, so why couldn't this.
                                      Ditto on the B-29...We need this one!

Comment

• I'm in for the Horten 229. Wouldn't that make a great twin EDF? I'll bet it would have some interesting flying characteristics. But would have to be fairly large in size though. Seems like you would need the weight, wingspan and ability to add some sort of gyro to help with aileron/elevon input? The flare at landing would be interesting too. Would prolly land similar to B-2.

Comment

• the ones that scratch build them always throw some thrust tubes at the end of the exhaust. Not sure why. Too much exhaust drag on the airframe? I'm sure it would handle the same way as the Indiana Jones dual prop job which I had the privilege of test flying.. Which wasn't too bad at all.

Comment

Working...
                                          X