You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to see a tri-color Corsair in a super scale release of 2m+. With the detail and finish of the Flightline models, that would be fantastic. Perhaps an optional bomb drop? Then offering 3D models to upgrade the cockpit, and you have a big wow!

Comment

• There is only one jet everybody wants....F-100 Super Sabre in the 90mm class...........Pleeeze:Cool:

Comment

• Still hoping for that 80-90mm F-106 :Drooling:.

Comment

• I still want my 1600mm F6F... and the 106, in 90mm

Comment

• Yep, we Canucks were awful proud of that bird, such a waste. If you get a chance to watch the movie on the Arrow starring Dan Ackroyd, it's on You Tube, well worth it.
            Diefenbacker had them all chopped up with the exception of one that supposedly got hidden away by the RCAF, I say supposedly because some don't believe it. I had an ex military friend way back when who told me he was allowed to see it. The guy was a straight shooter so I would tend to believe him. We all were hoping to see it revealed when the movie aired and the anticipation was high, but it didn't happen. In hindsight, it was probably a good thing because the powers that be wanted the full scale mock up used in the movie destroyed. Instead it was put in a museum, so there is still something very strange going on over the whole controversy.
            BTW, the Bomarck missle system that the US under Eisenhower (who told the PM was the wave of the future and there wouldn't be a need for fighter aircraft as missles would do the job) sold us, well frankly, it sucked!

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
              Still hoping for that 80-90mm F-106 :Drooling:.
              I agree, and a Voodoo for good measure. 90mm
              Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%:corsair

Comment

• I will be happy with whatever comes next, as long as it’s a:
                North American OV-10 Bronco!!!!!!!!

Comment

• B-29 Superfortess 2000mm and Heinkel He III P 1700mm or 2000mm Fw190D 9 model With EMPHASIS on the Focke Wulf I'll be the first to pre order the Butcher Bird !!!! Goose

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                    I will be happy with whatever comes next, as long as it’s a:
                    North American OV-10 Bronco!!!!!!!!
                    I'm on board with this and would agree to set back my f6f for this one! :)

Comment

• My two cents - I'd LOVE to see a super-scale 90MM F-100D/F (I have an old Fly-Fly F-100 kit that's yet to be built and I'd GLADLY leave shelved).. But I'd also be happy with a bigger T-38 or an OV-10.

Comment

• It is always interesting to see what are the most requested airplanes. So I went back through this tread to see what are the most requested aircraft by more than just one individual for 2018 and below are my findings.
                        Of these airplane that I might actually buy in the near future would be the Hellcat and Bronco. But at the top of my wish list is a Saab AJS-37 Viggen.

Propeller
                        F6F Hellcat - Super Scale
                        OV-10 Bronco
                        B-29 Flying Fortress

Jets
                        Mig-15
                        F-106 Delta Dart
                        F-22 Raptor
                        B-1 Lancer
                        F-100 Super Saber
                        Commercial jet that doubles as a military tanker such as the DC10 / KC-10

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
                          Gotta say! I 1700 Flight-Line Corsair would ROCK!!!! :corsair
                          +1

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                            It is always interesting to see what are the most requested airplanes. So I went back through this tread to see what are the most requested aircraft by more than just one individual for 2018 and below are my findings.
                            Of these airplane that I might actually buy in the near future would be the Hellcat and Bronco. But at the top of my wish list is a Saab AJS-37 Viggen.

Propeller
                            F6F Hellcat - Super Scale
                            OV-10 Bronco
                            B-29 Flying Fortress

Jets
                            Mig-15
                            F-106 Delta Dart
                            F-22 Raptor
                            B-1 Lancer
                            F-100 Super Saber
                            Commercial jet that doubles as a military tanker such as the DC10 / KC-10
                            I thought about mining that data the other week. Good job :Cool:
                            There it is Alpha, get to work ;)
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I love that list. Any of the props that can be super scale in 2m is my add. Big and beautiful please!!

Comment

• Looking at all of the "wish lists" the DO-335 is mentioned a great deal as well. :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                                  Looking at all of the "wish lists" the DO-335 is mentioned a great deal as well. :Cool:
                                  Yes it is and definitely needs to be part of the short list of prop jobs.;)
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• BIG USCG C-130 please!
                                    Click image for larger version

Name:	801080F4-8687-4E07-966A-F7D95864BCFA.jpeg
Views:	311
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	129502
                                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                      Still hoping for that 80-90mm F-106 :Drooling:.
                                      I'd buy one immediately!! Much cooler than the Mirage.

Comment

• ^agreed

Comment

• 90mm Cessna A37 Dragonfly.

Comment

Working...
                                          X