You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the design/release rate of the industry that list will become complete say about 50 years from now;)LOL
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
      With the design/release rate of the industry that list will become complete say about 50 years from now;)LOL
      No kidding!! Not to mention the repeat release mess. Did you see what FMS just announced? Another 70mm Hawk. Someone is really mashing on the copy/paste buttons over there..,

Comment

• Yet they didnt bring back the hellcat

Comment

• I will continue to shill for my favorites: F-84, F-101, MiG25 or MiG31, Su25. The F-84 and the Su25 would be most desirable to me. An F-101 would be awesome, but, I think the wing loading would be quite high as it really does have a small wing. For a prop plane the Do335 or He111 are at the top of my list.

Comment

• T-33 or P-80, please don't force me to buy the BVM version. Would have to take out a second on the house

Comment

• I've been watching Horizon Hobby lately, and have come to the conclusion that we're all dreaming too big. We should be asking for another variant of the Cub or T-28...with attitude-hold stabilization. :Devil:

With that said, though, Do-335 and OV-10 are at the top of my want list.
              ---
              Warbirder

Comment

• We'll HH just reissued a P51, sonthat means their next warbird is going to be another p51

Motion, you are doing it right. Interesting plans, well designed and tested with innovations like 3d printed parts. Time to set up an auto withdrawal from my bank to yours

Comment

• Just watched the initial MRC video about Joe Nall week ~
                  I hint was dropped that we "might" hear something about the next plane announcement while the MRC crew is spending the week hanging out at RC Disneyland...

Comment

• Man I wish I could have gone this year, I'm betting they'll announce something, maybe Project Foil. Hangar 9 is going to be showing their new Sailplane and I wouldn't be surprised is other companies will have announcements.

I plan on going next year.

Comment

• I'm sure they will have the new Cub out there too

Comment

• Dang, what we need, or at least, what I need is an event like that in the mid West to west coast area. I'd love to hit Nall, but not at the price I'd pay!!!
                        Nefi alone is a 4 day trip just to get there for two days of flying and then 4 days back. Two weeks PTO, so it's expensive.:Crying: A great event within a day of driving would be awesome!!:Cool:

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Totally agree

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	E49C76D0-E608-4044-9469-23DD281E67EC.png Views:	1 Size:	1.73 MB ID:	132302 When will the F-16XL be released? In the meantime I’d love to fly a T-6 Texan II!

Comment

• A T-6 Texan would be nice but I would prefer an A-29 Super Tucano. Either airplane would be a great 2nd airplane alternative other than a T-28 as warbird trainer for newer pilots or just a good around airplane for every pilot.

Click image for larger version  Name:	A-29 Super Tucano 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	253.1 KB ID:	132438

Comment

• :Cool:
                                Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                                A T-6 Texan would be nice but I would prefer an A-29 Super Tucano. Either airplane would be a great 2nd airplane alternative other than a T-28 as warbird trainer for newer pilots or just a good around airplane for every pilot.

Click image for larger version Name:	A-29 Super Tucano 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	253.1 KB ID:	132438
                                Evoman, I’m with you all the way on the Super Tucano!! :Cool:

Comment

• I'd be game for a Texan II!

Comment

• Criminy! What's wrong with a Beachcraft Bonanza. Lol

Comment

• Well, a foam T34 might be pretty cool too. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                        Well, a foam T34 might be pretty cool too. Lol
                                        I guess my cool factor is somewhat different then most. T-34 is cool, basically a Bonanza with tandem seating. Lots of these were resurrected for civilian use. Most owners couldn't say enough good things about them.

you know I swore to my self I would build no more.

But, I've been scouting materials to scratch build me a C-130, and a Super Constellation.

I've pretty much figured If I'm ever gonna get them, I'm going to just have to build them myself.

Best Regards
                                        Woody

Comment

• Ah yeah that's what I did when I built my P39, I wanted the motor in the scale position behind the pilot. It actually flys really well. I doubt I'll see one like it again, but it was definitely a really fun build.

Comment

Working...
                                          X