Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	133459 Yes I know we've all heard it before but not the FW 190D-9 Dora model here's a 1/32 model I just finished would make a great paint scheme for it hint hint;)

Comment

• Nien nien nien! LOL Just kiddin that would be pretty sweet!

Comment

• E=rifleman_btx;n133330]The problem with larger planes for most of us who buy electric is, storage and transport situations. For my Carbon Z T28 I not only have to pull the wings, but the whole tail unit and prop to get it in and out of my car safely. Then you have to buy extra expensive batteries on top of the 450+ price tag on a foam model. Alot of guys don't see any value in that, so with that I do understand why we really see between 16-1700mm being kinda a max wingspan we have seen for the most part, unless you go 4 engine. And I'm ok with that because if you look at my video in the tigercat thread, you will see the 1600mm tigercat flys just fine in a 15 mph crosswind as does the 1600mm P38. I do have a 90" P38 that is just hanging in my garage because I don't have any way to transport it. It's been hanging there since 2010.[/QUOTE]

I had to solve that issue with one of these. The wife kicked me out of her vehicle and I didn’t want to have only small/medium planes, or have to take wings off to transport.

Its a funny story how this came about, but these deals are everywhere. Bought this van for $1300 three years ago. Been well worth the money. I figured it cost me the same as buying 3-4 planes, so why not.

At some point I’ll get something larger or add a really cool trailer. Does Motion sell trailers? LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	D6CB386E-2A7F-4D10-8736-CEA99825E736.jpeg
Views:	336
Size:	217.5 KB
ID:	133556

Comment

• Haha that would be something to market, trailers with full mods, like outlets generator work area and plane cradles for transport

Comment

• Would be totally “a cool business”!

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Hey Ed,

Whole heartedly agree with the Super Saber. I can see where some people would like the other planes too. Just not me. I could like the Thunder Jet maybe.

Woody
              Yea I'm in love with Phantoms and Super Sabers, I talked to RC Jet Dude at Nall and he knows my wants and desires. I have the 64mm Thunderchief, nice plane.

EK~

Comment

• Originally posted by edwinkania View Post

Yea I'm in love with Phantoms and Super Sabers, I talked to RC Jet Dude at Nall and he knows my wants and desires. I have the 64mm Thunderchief, nice plane.

EK~
                Ya know ED, I got one of those too, still in the box. Gonna fly soon.

Woody

Comment

• How about a really cool plane that never was? Northrup F-20 Tiger shark. This plane was incredible, US Government just chose the F-16. Personally I always liked the tiger shark better.

Comment

• T33 T33 T33 please. And offer either American & Canadian markings since both countries are awesome of course & used them as trainers. Happy flying everyone

Comment

• I will take just about anything new in 90mm size, I get bored easy, my F-4 is two months old already, come on MRC what is next???

:Yawn::)

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
                        I will take just about anything new in 90mm size, I get bored easy, my F-4 is two months old already, come on MRC what is next???

:Yawn::)
                        How often do you get to fly?

Comment

• Great to see Motion RC in Europe, Holland. Now we have better access to the best EDF jets on the market . Just keep those jets coming

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

How often do you get to fly?
                            Every day if I want, my runway is right across the street from my house, and I can charge 10 batteries at once, so I can fly all day long on the weekends and in the early morning before work or after work I will sneak in a few flights.............:)

Comment

• Do335 He111 or this one. The FW187.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• A FlightLine AT-6 Wolverine would be awesome! Click image for larger version

Name:	96D4B106-505D-4421-AC23-C06C50AA8D9B.jpeg
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	135559

Comment

• Originally posted by RuthR720 View Post
                                  A FlightLine AT-6 Wolverine would be awesome! Click image for larger version

Name:	96D4B106-505D-4421-AC23-C06C50AA8D9B.jpeg
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	135559
                                  YA know this is an attractive model I will give you. But since this aircraft is already offered by a number of vendors. Wouldn't is be better to have a new model?

Best Regards
                                  Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by goosekiller1 View Post
                                    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	86.3 KB ID:	133459 Yes I know we've all heard it before but not the FW 190D-9 Dora model here's a 1/32 model I just finished would make a great paint scheme for it hint hint;)
                                    Check this out:
                                    At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

The FW190 V2 RTF, 800mm by FMS is a quality built remote controlled airplane. See all our RC product options online at Horizon Hobby!

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/h-king-f...___store=en_us

Woody

Comment

• How about a new Toss & Boss!

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Check this out:
                                        At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

The FW190 V2 RTF, 800mm by FMS is a quality built remote controlled airplane. See all our RC product options online at Horizon Hobby!

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/h-king-f...___store=en_us

Woody
                                        All those FW-190’s are A-8 models. Goose is looking for a D-9! :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

All those FW-190’s are A-8 models. Goose is looking for a D-9! :Cool:
                                          My Mistake, my sincerest of apologies.

Woody

Comment

Working...
                                          X