You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to see a big FlightlineRC C-130. It would be my first FlightlineRC and multi-engine plane. 2000mm or more would be awesome. I would have to make it a gunship. It would be the first prop plane I would have to have in a loooong loooong time.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
      I would love to see a big FlightlineRC C-130. It would be my first FlightlineRC and multi-engine plane. 2000mm or more would be awesome. I would have to make it a gunship. It would be the first prop plane I would have to have in a loooong loooong time.
      YES SIR buddy ;) A 2000mm Spectre, Spooky or Stinger for me and it would be my first double twin :Cool: LOL
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

YES SIR buddy ;) A 2000mm Spectre, Spooky or Stinger for me and it would be my first double twin :Cool: LOL
        Right after they tackle a twin engine gunship! Come on Steve, I know you’d love one!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post

Right after they tackle a twin engine gunship! Come on Steve, I know you’d love one!!!
          YOU DO KNOW THAT THE 1st :ov10 IS MINE............ps, my Uravitch one will be a NEFI again, see ya in couple weeks Boots.
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

YOU DO KNOW THAT THE 1st :ov10 IS MINE............ps, my Uravitch one will be a NEFI again, see ya in couple weeks Boots.
            Can't wait to see you again Charlie!
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• That's a great plane CB!

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

Cant wait! Yeah I thought I’d have my Uravich OV-10 kit built by this NEFI, oh well, maybe I’ll have it put together for next year! Or maybe we’ll all have the Flightline Bronco for the 2019 NEFI, which sound like a better plan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
                  How about a new Toss & Boss!

Woody
                  My wife’s Grandfather is Chuck Yeager. I don’t know how you would power the X-1 but that would be awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by C17loadmaster View Post

My wife’s Grandfather is Chuck Yeager. I don’t know how you would power the X-1 but that would be awesome
                    I actually met the man once at an air show. One of my hero's.

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

I actually met the man once at an air show. One of my hero's.

Woody
                      I had the video game years ago that featured all of the fighters that Chuck Yeager flew I believe:

The visible features of other planes markedly increase as they approach, and the relatively high detail makes Yeager's Air Combat both a realistic and visually appealing dogfight simulator of the early 90s. | eBay!

Comment

• And back to the thread subject matter please of what's next from FlightLineRC or FreeWing. ;)
                        Warbird Charlie

Comment

• I would love to see another Freewing 64mm Park Jet Series model, and this time an F-16 - with better livery and NOT with cheesy decals like the RocHobby F-16 that has that say "F-16" on it.... its like, we know its an F-16.. why did you do that???

I suppose removing those decals would be possible, but I shouldn't have to.

Don't "souvenir" a model and label it what it obviously is. I didn't buy this model just for that specific reason.

Oh one last thing.. make the front of the air intake a plastic hard point.. to increase durability on belly landings.

Attached Files

Comment

• Here is my latest list of airplanes based on the most requested on this forum that I think would be the most realistically feasible and would sell well.
                            Note these are mostly new models that currently don't exist as a good enough alternative on the market.

Propeller Driven:
                            Single Engine
                            A-29 Super Tucano or AT-6 Wolverine
                            F4F Wildcat

Multi Engine:
                            OV-10 Bronco
                            C-130
                            P-61
                            B-29 Superfortress
                            DO-335

EDF:
                            F-100 Super Saber
                            F-106 Delta Dart
                            F-84 Thunder jet
                            P-80 or T-33 Shooting Star
                            F-22 Raptor
                            AJS-37 Viggen
                            B-1 Lancer
                            Mig-15
                            Commercial jet that doubles as a military tanker such as the DC10 / KC-10

Comment

• Good summary list EVO...........there's got to be a couple of those treats already baking and just about ready to be served ;)
                              Warbird Charlie

Comment

• I would really like to see a McDonnell F-101 Voodoo. with twin 80 or 90mm and all the bells and whistles. flaps. retracts. speed breaks.
                                and also try to be realistic with the planes people. A F-111 or B-1? Really? even if they make one, its going to cost Freewing so much time and money to make one, that they would loose money because the price would be so high, only a small number of us could afford one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enterprise206 View Post
                                  I would really like to see a McDonnell F-101 Voodoo. with twin 80 or 90mm and all the bells and whistles. flaps. retracts. speed breaks.
                                  and also try to be realistic with the planes people. A F-111 or B-1? Really? even if they make one, its going to cost Freewing so much time and money to make one, that they would loose money because the price would be so high, only a small number of us could afford one.
                                  Take in mind that there is already one other swing wing jet that Freewing has produced and has sold well, the F-14 Tomcat. If Freewing could adapt the same swing wing mechanism from the F-14 for use in the B-1 It could save some cost.
                                  Plus the the B-1 is so unique is that it would be the first EDF bomber that should sell well.

Comment

• A B-1 would be awesome

Comment

• A Voo Doo or Buccaneer... Also the F-106 would be awesome! I am really wanting a good single or twin F-22. And then a legit F-35 with none of the thrust vectoring BS that just screws it up.
                                      Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                                      I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• The F-22 was my input also. Twin 80mm would be awesome

Comment

• Once again it needs to be a C-130. Sorry C17loadmaster but I'm old school Pope AFB Load and I need a decent platform to possibly attempt airdrop from. Alpha ya hearing me? Again!

Comment

Working...
                                          X