You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne@MotionRC View Post
    Once again it needs to be a C-130. Sorry C17loadmaster but I'm old school Pope AFB Load and I need a decent platform to possibly attempt airdrop from. Alpha ya hearing me? Again!
    Wayne has spoken Alpha...

Comment

Once again it needs to be a C-130. Sorry C17loadmaster but I'm old school Pope AFB Load and I need a decent platform to possibly attempt airdrop from. Alpha ya hearing me? Again!
      That's right, we need a C130 and it needs to be BIG! So I can drive an RC tank into it and drop it out the back with a parachute on a pallet.
      Or maybe an AC130J Ghostrider with 6-bladed props and a paintball gun!

Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

Yes! Dew it!

Comment

• S-3B Viking, affectionately know as the Might War Hoover. Preferably in my VS-30 Diamondcutter scheme. It was a staple on US Carriers for many years. Anti-Submarine warfare, surface reconnaissance, Anti Surface Warfare (Harpoon Missile), Light Bomber and shared refueling duties with the A-6's. Twin 80mm would be awesome!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mightywarhoover View Post
            S-3B Viking, affectionately know as the Might War Hoover. Preferably in my VS-30 Diamondcutter scheme. It was a staple on US Carriers for many years. Anti-Submarine warfare, surface reconnaissance, Anti Surface Warfare (Harpoon Missile), Light Bomber and shared refueling duties with the A-6's. Twin 80mm would be awesome!!
            Another Navy bird that I have patiently waited for :Cool:
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Totally! Would be great if we could get that!

Comment

I just happen to find this interesting video that shows how a mechanized rear cargo door on an RC C-130 would work. But a Freewing version would likely be of a slightly smaller scale.
                You could load up a mini pallet of extra batteries for longer flight times or other cargo. :Thinking:

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

YA know this is an attractive model I will give you. But since this aircraft is already offered by a number of vendors. Wouldn't is be better to have a new model?

Best Regards
                  Woody
                  I work on these. That's AT-3. One of 3. The other two are grey.

Comment

• I would like to see a really nice F100 in an 80mm...…………..Or Change the F4 to gray color

Comment

• My choice would be

Prop 50 to 55 inch wing span

F6F Hellcat ( Big with 2 1000 pound bombs, retracts, and flaps)
                      F-4 Wildcat Butch O'Hare's aircraft from Guadalcanal.

Muti-Engine Same scale as the Flightline B-24
                      British Lancaster (Hobby King came out with one a few years back and it was a big disappointment. Big enough to have flaps, landing gear, and please put servos in the rudders. Build it to match the B-24 we already have)
                      British Mosquito
                      German HE 111 or JU-88

Jet
                      S-3 VS-31 Tophatters had a nice scheme.
                      A-7 Corsair A Navy or State National Guard scheme.

My two cents.

John

Comment

• Hellcat would be a possible purchase for me, but in a bigger size, more like the FlightLine spitfire at 63 inches and a 6S pack.

Comment

• Originally posted by John graham View Post
                          My choice would be

Prop 50 to 55 inch wing span

F6F Hellcat ( Big with 2 1000 pound bombs, retracts, and flaps)
                          F-4 Wildcat Butch O'Hare's aircraft from Guadalcanal.

Muti-Engine Same scale as the Flightline B-24
                          British Lancaster (Hobby King came out with one a few years back and it was a big disappointment. Big enough to have flaps, landing gear, and please put servos in the rudders. Build it to match the B-24 we already have)
                          British Mosquito
                          German HE 111 or JU-88

Jet
                          S-3 VS-31 Tophatters had a nice scheme.
                          A-7 Corsair A Navy or State National Guard scheme.

My two cents.

John

Welcome to Hobby Squawk John!

Comment

• For those also interested in a A-29 Super Tucano or AT-6 Wolverine check out these interesting charts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AT-6 vs ST 1.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	138139
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Would really like a scale edf airliner....

Comment

• Originally posted by BreakX101 View Post
                                Would really like a scale edf airliner....
                                Me too, I would actually be interested in a nice airliner, think it would be a change of pace from these military jets, don't know how many sales they would get but it would be interesting.

Comment

• What about a KC130 tanker? then they can do aerial refueling videos lol

Comment

• Need a tether line that comes out for midair recharging LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                                      For those also interested in a A-29 Super Tucano or AT-6 Wolverine check out these interesting charts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AT-6 vs ST 1.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	138139
                                      That's all fine and dandy but things don't look too good for them up at Holloman. One just crashed during the competition against the AT-6 killing a Navy pilot.

Comment

• I know it is not going to happen but would love again the A-4 in slightly larger size 90mm with slats and gear doors :Ddd

Comment

• How about Navy 90mm F9F Cougar

Comment

Working...
                                          X