P-38 - The Ultimate EPO Lightning

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I can drop a 5 inch/127 mm EDF in that won't make me mortgage the house.
    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
      What other site?
      I don't know if I can name names on here, but the company name begins with a B and it's in California.

Comment

• Yeah you can name names, but banana isn't a true hobby site. Most of their stuff barely works as toy grade in my mind, no where close to the hobby grade planes and helicopters motion puts out.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
          Yeah you can name names, but banana isn't a true hobby site. Most of their stuff barely works as toy grade in my mind, no where close to the hobby grade planes and helicopters motion puts out.
          Well I wish Motion would sell the Skyangel (they call it Blitzwork RC) 50mm EDFs with the Deans plug like Porcupine RC does. The Skyangel T-45/BAE Red Arrows was the plane I learned to fly EDFs with.

Comment

• Yeah I had one of their 50mm F86s and still have it really, the only way it flew worthy of it's full scale counterpart was to fly it on 4s. Otherwise it was always a dog, constantly trying to fall from the sky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Well I wish Motion would sell the Skyangel (they call it Blitzwork RC) 50mm EDFs with the Deans plug like Porcupine RC does. The Skyangel T-45/BAE Red Arrows was the plane I learned to fly EDFs with.
              MotionRC already sells a better 70mm BAE Hawk in Red Arrows paint. The Hawk is at the top of my list as my next airplane and my first EDF.

If it was offered in a T-45 livery it would sell even better.

Comment

• Originally posted by fhhuber View Post
                Something I can drop a 5 inch/127 mm EDF in that won't make me mortgage the house.
                How much flight time does 127mm average? If most 90mm are already get a dismal 3:30 minutes I can't imagine anything bigger.
                Battery technology needs to improve before I would ever consider anything that get less than 3:30m.

Comment

• Much agreed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post

How much flight time does 127mm average? If most 90mm are already get a dismal 3:30 minutes I can't imagine anything bigger.
                    Battery technology needs to improve before I would ever consider anything that get less than 3:30m.
                    There are more factors involved than just the size of the fan. The plane has a lot to do with it as well. A gentleman flew a 1/18th scale DC-10 that weight 42lbs on 12S, 12,000 ma Batts and Schubler 4 blade fans that were at least 120mm each for 8-9 minutes at Jet Jam.

Comment

• 12s 1200ma packs are waaaaay too much blood for me lol, I want some left to keep my body alive.

Comment

• I would like to see a Republic F-84F Thunderstreak in 80 or 90mm. :)

Comment

• super scale 90mm F-100 D and a larger 90mm F-18

Comment

• Originally posted by Kmot View Post
                            I would like to see a Republic F-84F Thunderstreak in 80 or 90mm. :)
                            I think there are better chances of there being an F-84B,D,E or G because there has been several requests for a straight wing jet. The F-84 and P-80/T-33 are the top two candidates but I think the F-84 is the better airplane that would not require cheater holes. Plus it just looks cooler.

Click image for larger version  Name:	F-84 TB.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.4 KB ID:	140749
                            Attached Files

Comment

• I could dig that version too! :)

Comment

MotionRC already sells a better 70mm BAE Hawk in Red Arrows paint. The Hawk is at the top of my list as my next airplane and my first EDF.

You'll love the Hawk. My go to warm up plane. And I can keep up with the Avanti's! LOL
                                Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Evoman if I can paint the gray one anyone can

Comment

• These two would be cool.

Comment

• a huge zero min wingspan 1700mm(smallest) would be my choice, or anything that is not us.

Comment

• where is the love for us zero lovers.. only 3 people wanted to see a bigger one, since fms dc'd there 1400mm one. also I forgot what about a 1600-1700mm p39 or a kingcobra, only one of those 2 are little 980mm versions.... a mosquito would be nice but a large version.6s power not 2 4 s

Comment

• Originally posted by axerhand1976 View Post
                                          where is the love for us zero lovers.. only 3 people wanted to see a bigger one, since fms dc'd there 1400mm one. also I forgot what about a 1600-1700mm p39 or a kingcobra, only one of those 2 are little 980mm versions.... a mosquito would be nice but a large version.6s power not 2 4 s
                                          Why do you folks all ways want the huge planes? Not everybody has the same amount of re$ource$.

Comment

Working...
                                          X