You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah once you price the majority out of the market, all you have is a plane only a few can buy as the rest sit on the shelf waiting to be discontinued. So to have something that's profitable they gotta keep things within reason since you dont want a mold unit that wont pay for itself in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Why do you folks all ways want the huge planes? Not everybody has the same amount of re$ource$.
      Because bigger flys better!

Comment

• Originally posted by Porkster View Post

Yes they do:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Porkster View Post

Not when you have a 150' runway, with drop-offs at both ends, and a flight corridor 200'wide.

Comment

• With the advent of gyros not the case anymore, unless you reaaally need flight instruction. (for larger planes fly better)

Comment

• if no one has a problem with a 2000mm bomber, than I should be able to get a 2000mm zero. really 78inch w/span is not huge unless its a one piece wing.

Comment

• Talking 4 motor vs 1. So what they should do is build millions of dollars mold for one plane then destroy it. The bombers are also built for a tighter niche market vs fighters like more want, so you have to take that into account if you ever want a profit. 1600 is plenty large enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                  With the advent of gyros not the case anymore, unless you reaaally need flight instruction. (for larger planes fly better)
                  gyro or not I still stand by what I said.
                  Everybody has a different requirement to suit budget and field size. If you have a smaller field then obviously you need a suitable sized plane. If you have a smaller budget instead of having 10 smaller sized planes you could possibly have two good (read bigger) planes.

I know now you know bigger is good as you have a CZ Trojan and that flys better than any of the smaller variants.
                  I’m not sure I get where you’re going with the flight instruction comment, but I’m fine thanks.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Porkster; Jul 12, 2018, 01:09 PM. Reason: Added picture

Comment

• my friend has a 1600mm spity, I like it it is a very good size, I was being a little greedy when asking for a 2000mm zero, but if they would make a 1600-1700mm version I would be all over that. I had the 1400mm one and loved it . but they dc that one

Comment

• +1 for biggies... I would love to see a 120mm A-4 xDD.
                      I have observed that many people in this forum have nearly the whole FW warehouse in their signature so for most having a slightly bigger and more expensive one is not an issue I believe. Airfield restrictions is another topic of course and understandable.

Comment

• Originally posted by axerhand1976 View Post
                        my friend has a 1600mm spity, I like it it is a very good size, I was being a little greedy when asking for a 2000mm zero, but if they would make a 1600-1700mm version I would be all over that. I had the 1400mm one and loved it . but they dc that one
                        Thank you! That's all I was saying.:Cool:

Comment

• I rather have a variety of different planes than just a couple. Although from the CZ T28 to any of my other planes they all fly the same to me. Even the twins, they will all do controlled tail touches in 25+ mph wind without any trouble. I mean even my new 70mm A10 is just as smooth as anything I've ever flown. I'm thinking of buying myself a couple sheets of plywood some surgical tubing and make a carrier deck, then maybe get a good f18 and add a hook. Regular landings are getting so boring I'm almost falling asleepLOL

Comment

• Boring landings are the best ones. That was very nice.

Comment

• Thanks brother

Comment

• Nice job on the landing. :Cool:
                                AMA 424553

Comment

• I think there should be at least one OV-10 request on every page!
                                  HEY!! WHERES MY BRONCO!!
                                  ov10ov10:ov10

Comment

• I drive a small Subaru Impreza so I only have room for few RC planes. I did take 3 one time and I took the wings off of my trainer, a Durafly Tundra, and my small F86 Sabre. When i take my B26 I really don't have anymore room.

Comment

I rather have a variety of different planes than just a couple. Although from the CZ T28 to any of my other planes they all fly the same to me. Even the twins, they will all do controlled tail touches in 25+ mph wind without any trouble. I mean even my new 70mm A10 is just as smooth as anything I've ever flown. I'm thinking of buying myself a couple sheets of plywood some surgical tubing and make a carrier deck, then maybe get a good f18 and add a hook. Regular landings are getting so boring I'm almost falling asleepLOL
                                      Definitely SAT.

Comment

I rather have a variety of different planes than just a couple. Although from the CZ T28 to any of my other planes they all fly the same to me. Even the twins, they will all do controlled tail touches in 25+ mph wind without any trouble. I mean even my new 70mm A10 is just as smooth as anything I've ever flown. I'm thinking of buying myself a couple sheets of plywood some surgical tubing and make a carrier deck, then maybe get a good f18 and add a hook. Regular landings are getting so boring I'm almost falling asleepLOL
                                        First, you do know that the F/A-18 has ACLS. Second, to make it REALLY interesting, mount the whole thing on a couple of half-full water bed mattresses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony617 View Post
                                          I drive a small Subaru Impreza so I only have room for few RC planes. I did take 3 one time and I took the wings off of my trainer, a Durafly Tundra, and my small F86 Sabre. When i take my B26 I really don't have anymore room.
                                          I also drive an Impreza WRX Sedan and 3 planes have been the most I have been able to fit but I only take 2 on average. The main reason being its a pain to put on and remove the wings because of all the wiring with lights.
                                          I would like to see more models with quick connections like what e-flight uses. Either that or folding wings. Like if FLRC ever did a large F4U Corsair it should have folding wings at that scale.

Click image for larger version  Name:	e-flite-cirrus-sr22t-connection.jpg Views:	1 Size:	68.7 KB ID:	142244
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X