You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

First, you do know that the F/A-18 has ACLS. Second, to make it REALLY interesting, mount the whole thing on a couple of half-full water bed mattresses.
    Naw I'll just put it on some air mattresses and float it on the lake. Then do it all fpv while doing a headstand...:Yawn:

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post

Naw I'll just put it on some air mattresses and float it on the lake. Then do it all fpv while doing a headstand...:Yawn:
      It may not be as easy as you think:

Comment

• I've got just what you need for this. And, it's never as easy as you think. Be the ball. :)Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	2 Size:	220.3 KB ID:	142253

Comment

• That's the whole point. The challenge. But yeah even in hurricane Harvey as well as Sandy when I was stationed in Newport News (Ft Eustis) Virginia. I flew in both because it's a challenge many wont take and plus I was just bored and needed to test some modifications I made to my planes at the time. Me and one other guy was there. He flew his parkzone wildcat, while I flew an F35 that I pulled the 65mm fan out of to install a 70mm and added retracts. It flew well, but disappeared here and there in the mist of the storm. However I got her down right at my feet and picked her up and to my truck. Then in Harvey I flew my fpv wing in that. Honestly that was very cool, having the plane almost sitting still with the airspeed indicator showing 65mph. Had to come in very low and then almost dive her to the ground to get her down safely. It was a pain but so much fun. Point is, never doubt your flying capability, challenge it.

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
            I've got just what you need for this. And, it's never as easy as you think. Be the ball. :)Click image for larger version Name:	image.jpg Views:	2 Size:	220.3 KB ID:	142253
            Niiiice! I'm game!

Comment

• I can get all 4 of these in my Civic, and none needs disassembly. Guys are always doing a double take - “...you get all those in that?”

Comment

• Hahaha yea, indeed I get around 8 to 10 planes in my equinox, my record is 13. What gets people is I do this with a dual sub box in the back and the seats up. I love getting them all in the sky as well

Comment

• Rifleman, shoot a pic of that next time. I want to see how creative you with the space. I have a 6x12 trailer and have just redid it to make more room. I still have a little more to do or actually quiet bit more to do and add to it.
                  Still Learning:D

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                    I have a 6x12 trailer and have just redid it to make more room. I still have a little more to do or actually quiet bit more to do and add to it.
                    PIcs of your setup. :)
                    AMA 424553

Comment

• Copy that, will do, I normally have to take atleast the wings off, then stack the wings in back then take the fuselages and load them side by side on the back seat carefully. Had all these in there at one time lol

Comment

• That carrier challenge video was great! I had been wanting to see something like that done well. They should install a PLAT Cam on the deck so that an LSO (Landing Signal Officer) can guide in the pilot on the right glide slope.

Here is the view from a PLAT cam in DCS, which by the way just recently added carrier operations.

Comment

• Indeed, I would be standing near the deck I make, so I can guide myself in on target. I think from that prospective it will make things easier than standing off target.

Comment

• Standing off from the deck is part of the challenge.
                            FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• :):Whew:

Comment

• Lets go for a Mig-15!

Comment

• Let's beat a dead horse... (not meaning the mig 15, I'm game for that)

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                    Let's beat a dead horse...
                                    Oh boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
                                      Lets go for a Mig-15!
                                      I still think Foil is a MiG 15, 17 or 19. Possibly a MiG 25.

Comment

• I feel theres a high chance of that as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

It may not be as easy as you think:
                                          James and Stewart at Joe Nall....

Comment

Working...
                                          X