You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connie would be a must buy.

Comment

• Originally posted by axerhand1976 View Post
      we like huge planes. also they make what 6 to 7 little planes for every 1 big one so I see you guys are getting more of what you like than us.
      What's your definition of huge and little?

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

What's your definition of huge and little?
        This one is kind of big. Small ones are on the stand and shelves. That's a 70" TV in the background:)

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

This one is kind of big. Small ones are on the stand and shelves. That's a 70" TV in the background:)
          Looks like good progress on it TJ. :Cool:

Comment

• Hoping to see it fly @ Giants Festival ;)
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

But the only two that look RC are the big one and the Twin Mustang. The rest look like static models.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Looks like good progress on it TJ. :Cool:
                Thanks Steve and Charlie. I should have it hung on the Vanessa CG rig tomorrow. So far it looks like about 9 lbs of lead in the nose, WOW! Maybe maiden Sunday.

Good eye Valkpilot. The F-82 twin Mustang is a stickbuilt Free flight. The F-82 and all of the plastic statics were built by my wife. She likes to build and has a real talent for detail painting too.

Back to our regularly scheduled program...........

Comment

• How about a V2 of the 64 mm F9F in either the full blue color scheme or the gull grey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
                    How about a V2 of the 64 mm F9F in either the full blue color scheme or the gull grey.
                    This is one I would love to see plus sized to a 70 or 80mm 12 bladed fan

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing about the F9F Panther. I am sure there are many that have been wanting a Panther but the current 64mm is just too small and basic for their taste.
                      There should be at least a 70mm with retracts.

Comment

• Yeah that is what keeps me away from the 64. I want the good stuff that comes with the little bigger models. Just not so big I cant transport them or need larger packs than I am willing to shell out for. When I buy items that wear down with time, I dont want to put too dollar into it. I will shop for the best quality I can, just, I like to save a little for the next plane. :)

Comment

• Yep, we need all the early straight wing jets in 80mm. P-80/T-33, F-84, F9F, FJ-1. Maybe even a Banshee and Phantom....A sweet superscale F-86/MiG-15 combo would be the bomb as well.....

Comment

• Absolutely! That would rock!

Comment

• I have to say I LOVE the bigger 80mm jets with all the trimmings. Jets of this scale handle grass and fly well (it's nearly impossible for me to go to the field without my Avanti ,so LOVE it)
                              I do have the 64mm panther and I did the 4 cell 12 blade fan upgrade. for the $$ she is a real blast to fly and will always fit in the truck when it appears to be full with large planes. Only have room for 1 or 2 big planes in the truck, with the right mix I can get 6 or 7 in there.

panther 4 cell lipo 12 blade 64mm rc airplane
                              rc flyin addict

Comment

• True, I mean dont discontinue the small one, but like they did with the spitfire, just bring the big ones out too. Also an F8 with the lifting wing hehehe

Comment

• I dig the early jets. Today’s edfs give them the power to wgt to overcome their shortcomings in performance, and they are sexy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                                    I dig the early jets. Today’s edfs give them the power to wgt to overcome their shortcomings in performance, and they are sexy!
                                    Yes, that way we could remone the "gutlass" tag from this one:

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                                      I was thinking the same thing about the F9F Panther. I am sure there are many that have been wanting a Panther but the current 64mm is just too small and basic for their taste.
                                      There should be at least a 70mm with retracts.
                                      I'd go for that if it was a four cell or a 2200 six cell. The biggest hindrance for me getting into the bigger planes is the price of the six cells, but I've got plenty of 2200 3s to series.

Comment

• What I been doing is ordering the floureon 4500 45c packs through Amazon prime 119 for 2 and if they have an issue just send them back through prime. I've been using them steady since February and not one sign of sag or puffing. I've been super impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                          What I been doing is ordering the floureon 4500 45c packs through Amazon prime 119 for 2 and if they have an issue just send them back through prime. I've been using them steady since February and not one sign of sag or puffing. I've been super impressed.
                                          I have some of those as well and have been impressed by them.

Comment

Working...
                                          X