Roban - World Class Scale Helicopters

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subliminal Message for Alpha...

---
    Warbirder

Comment

• To round out the set, one more subliminal message.. you’’ve got one for Flightline, here’s one for Freewing :)
      Click image for larger version  Name:	F-106A.jpg Views:	1 Size:	237.6 KB ID:	147871

Comment

• Sticking to the Delta wing theme of subliminal messages here is another! ;)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Viggen cutaway.jpg Views:	1 Size:	243.0 KB ID:	147875

Comment

• I think it's beyond subliminal now. I like this one. 80mm please!:)Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	1 Size:	252.6 KB ID:	147889

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
            I think it's beyond subliminal now. I like this one. 80mm please!:)Click image for larger version Name:	image.jpg Views:	1 Size:	252.6 KB ID:	147889
            What would be easier would be to have FMS come up with OR AT LEAST reissue the 64 mm version of it (and the Rafael) and let you modders have at it.

Comment

• Yes to all of the above! I sense that the natives are getting restless LOLLOLLOL;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                Yes to all of the above! I sense that the natives are getting restless LOLLOLLOL;)
                10 days until September 1st!

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	image_28469.png Views:	1 Size:	26.8 KB ID:	147899Click image for larger version  Name:	HH 31.jpg Views:	1 Size:	39.6 KB ID:	147900Click image for larger version  Name:	HH 30.jpg Views:	1 Size:	65.1 KB ID:	147901

Hawker Hunter 90mm please, such a beautiful plane!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                    Sticking to the Delta wing theme of subliminal messages here is another! ;)

Click image for larger version Name:	Viggen cutaway.jpg Views:	1 Size:	243.0 KB ID:	147875
                    Russian Layout Scheme of a Swedish jet on an American website. Excellent multicultural points scored!!! :)
                    ---
                    Warbirder

Comment

• Am I too late?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greyhound61 View Post
                        Click image for larger version Name:	image_28469.png Views:	1 Size:	26.8 KB ID:	147899Click image for larger version Name:	HH 31.jpg Views:	1 Size:	39.6 KB ID:	147900Click image for larger version Name:	HH 30.jpg Views:	1 Size:	65.1 KB ID:	147901

Hawker Hunter 90mm please, such a beautiful plane!
                        I've got the RC Lander 70 mm sitting in my construction que.

Comment

• If they ever did a Mig-25 it would have to be twin a 90mm. lol

Click image for larger version  Name:	Mig-25 engines.jpg Views:	2 Size:	100.1 KB ID:	147960

Comment

• I would like to see a Heinkel P1080 to go along with the P.15 they already have. would be cool with dual 64mm 4s fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                              If they ever did a Mig-25 it would have to be twin a 90mm. lol

Click image for larger version Name:	Mig-25 engines.jpg Views:	2 Size:	100.1 KB ID:	147960
                              If they didnt they would get

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

And here's the picture:
                                The addition of the turbine makes it hideous. OV-10, YES. OV-10 with turbine NO.

Comment

• Is it September yet???

Comment

• Is a new plane supposed to be announced in September?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                                      Is a new plane supposed to be announced in September?
                                      Just a guess.

Comment

• I think that earlier, all of us were thinking that Foil would be announced at the beginning of August... time goes by and now we are almost at September. .

Well, we know that there are a bunch of cool projects in the works… but no one on this side of the veil has any idea when the announcements will come. Its a mystery.
                                        Alpha on the other hand... he knows but he ain't telling~!
                                        Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• There is some kind of flying event in the EU on September 1st, perhaps something will be announced in conjunction with it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X