You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany had some pretty awesome aircraft in WWII. Except heavy bombers haha

Comment

• Yeah they kinda forgot about that little tidbit of air warfare lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
        Yeah they kinda forgot about that little tidbit of air warfare lol
        Adolph thought we would either side with him or just stay out of it. December 7th put the kibosh on that one. And Fat Herman thought that sheer numbers would overwhelm the Brits, but disregarded pure English resolve. Of course not everybody in the Luftwaffe was that naive or consumed by hubris, as outlined in the attachment. But as with so many "promising" projects in the Reich, it was too little, too late.

Comment

• Indeed, comes back to that other old saying prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Comment

• There are some must have WWII aircraft. Flightline RC should offer, in at least 1/8.5 scale:
            A6M2 Zero
            Focke Wulf 190
            Messerschmitt Bf-109
            Hawker Hurricane
            F6F Hellcat

Comment

• 1600 for those would be perfect.

Comment

• Also would love an 80mm f9f cougar and panther variants

Comment

• A Banshee would be cool, too, after the P-80, of course! ;)

Comment

• Yes indeed!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                      There are some must have WWII aircraft. Flightline RC should offer, in at least 1/8.5 scale:
                      A6M2 Zero
                      Focke Wulf 190
                      Messerschmitt Bf-109
                      Hawker Hurricane
                      F6F Hellcat
                      A scale later model ME/BF-109 would be awesome! Especially in a good paint scheme. NOT an Africa version

Comment

• Originally posted by C17loadmaster View Post

A scale later model ME/BF-109 would be awesome! Especially in a good paint scheme. NOT an Africa version
                        I agree

I've been waffling on wanting the FMS 1400mm 109 for the past few years but never bit due to thinking it was going to be discontinued (much like the Stuka). I own the 800mm version and love the way it flies and looks in the air.

Full disclosure: I'm finally picking up the 1400mm 109, but if flightline comes out with a 1200m version I wouldn't hesitate to get it.

Comment

• I asked for this a while back, since Freewing has discontinued their 90 mm F18, I'm sure many would like to see a new improved version with rudders no vectoring, and in the Blue Angels color scheme. No one offers a Blue Angel F18 other then Horizon's small 64 mm fixed gear model, while there is several sizes of the F16 Thunderbird available. Come on guys lets give the Navy Blue Angels some respect !

Comment

• Originally posted by SWOFLY View Post
                            I asked for this a while back, since Freewing has discontinued their 90 mm F18, I'm sure many would like to see a new improved version with rudders no vectoring, and in the Blue Angels color scheme. No one offers a Blue Angel F18 other then Horizon's small 64 mm fixed gear model, while there is several sizes of the F16 Thunderbird available. Come on guys lets give the Navy Blue Angels some respect !
                            Could be a licencing problem, where they could afford one or the other, and who do you think a bunch of land lubbers in Indiana will pick?

Comment

• Right On..............

Click image for larger version

Name:	NavySalute.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	153661
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post

I agree

I've been waffling on wanting the FMS 1400mm 109 for the past few years but never bit due to thinking it was going to be discontinued (much like the Stuka). I own the 800mm version and love the way it flies and looks in the air.

Full disclosure: I'm finally picking up the 1400mm 109, but if flightline comes out with a 1200m version I wouldn't hesitate to get it.
                                The desert Corp version? For some reason That is my least favorite. I’d definitely repaint it. Luftwaffe planes are the hardest to paint

Comment

• Originally posted by C17loadmaster View Post

The desert Corp version? For some reason That is my least favorite. I’d definitely repaint it. Luftwaffe planes are the hardest to paint
                                  Correct, the desert scheme. A lot of people rave about how visible the plane is with the white spinner/wingtips and red tail, so I'll fly stock to begin with. RCGroups shows a lot of repaints and they all look great. There really isn't a bad Luftwaffe scheme.

Comment

• I was going to get the FMS 109, but I had the Dynam and decided to put a little effort into her and this is the result. Callie graphics and a A3-L gyro resulted in a nice flying bird!!! Love to paint the German planes! :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                                      A Banshee would be cool, too, after the P-80, of course! ;)
                                      Well, there have been P-80s and T-33s, but I've NEVER seen a mass-produced Banshee.

Comment

• Just today I noticed that Alpha had posted a great write up about the development of the F-4 Phantom. It was really interesting to find out even more details about how much is involved in developing an RC model.
                                        If you haven't seen it yet I recommend reading it on posts #2593 & #2594 here:https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...thread/page130

It made me realize why other models like the LX F-4 just never flew that well because of a lack of good R&D. Just because an F-4 model looks like an F-4 doesn't mean it will necessarily fly that well if they don't put in the work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                          I was going to get the FMS 109, but I had the Dynam and decided to put a little effort into her and this is the result. Callie graphics and a A3-L gyro resulted in a nice flying bird!!! Love to paint the German planes! :P
                                          That’s what I’m talking about Looks great. With the scale features that “Old Crow” has, I would buy it immediately

Comment

Working...
                                          X