You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s why I tend to favor Freewing’s products. Not that no other company works extremely hard, but I tend to find Freewing’s products refined in specific ways I enjoy.

Comment

• MRC, please bring it on, just recently visited it in person, I was stunned at the size and how much better it looks in real life!
      Attached Files

Comment

• How about the "Voodoo" F-101
        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• I was thinking about the f111 and the way the gear is setup, why not just set the gear up similarly to the 70mm fms F18? Wouldn't be exact but it would handle the grass being trailing link, and it could be cocked in at an angle that it would be semiscale then it wouldnt be as much of a engineering dilemma and would be an opportunity for a really cool 80mm aircraft that would do well in grass field ops.

Comment

• The F-101 Voddoo is kinds similar to the F-4 since it was it's replacement. The F-111 however is different enough to offer completely new flight experience and capabilities due to its swing wings and large rear main wheels that would make it ideal for grass ops.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F-111.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	299.1 KB
ID:	153754

Comment

• Could potentially run the f15 style nose gear. Man i can just see this thing ripping it up in the skys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                The F-101 Voddoo is kinds similar to the F-4 since it was it's replacement. The F-111 however is different enough to offer completely new flight experience and capabilities due to its swing wings and large rear main wheels that would make it ideal for grass ops.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F-111.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	299.1 KB
ID:	153754
                Those planes got retired with only around a hundred hours on them. I saw a ton of them in Australia where they’re still in service

Comment

• Originally posted by C17loadmaster View Post

Those planes got retired with only around a hundred hours on them. I saw a ton of them in Australia where they’re still in service
                  It's because they lost their mission. In the past, there's been several aircraft that saw service with the Air Force, Navy, and Marines, but not initially intended for all three. Usually this happened when the Navy/Marines
                  got a new plane and the Air Force like it's performance soo much, that they bought them too, like the F-4, A3D(B-66) and A-7(though actually the ANG). The F-111 was supposed to be the single airframe to be utilized by all three, like today's F-35 but was rejected due to inadequate performance other than a tactical bomber and EW aircraft. But it's failure gave us the Eagle, Tomcat, and as a less expensive supplement to the F-15, the Falcon.

Comment

• We used to update aircraft almost as fast as women buy shoes...
                    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• The Pig was retired from the RAAF in Dec 2010, served well for 37 years, replaced by the F18F. Some went to museums, including Pacific Aviation Museum In Hawaii. The majority were gutted to bare bones and buried. That was part of the purchase deal.

Comment

• We were talking today about how.Motion it rocking it these days. So many awesome planes. We all agreed that any German twin would empty our wallets. Even a 1600mm FW190 or bf109 scaled to meet the 1600mm Spitfire would work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quoll View Post
                          The Pig was retired from the RAAF in Dec 2010, served well for 37 years, replaced by the F18F. Some went to museums, including Pacific Aviation Museum In Hawaii. The majority were gutted to bare bones and buried. That was part of the purchase deal.
                          Haha I was there last in 2009

Comment

• I would love to see a twin 80mm F/A-18C. There are so many Super Hornets but no legacy Hornets that look good. If it had working leading edges that could get those high alphas and gear similar to the FMS Hornet I would be a happy guy. The Hornet is a work horse and the number of loadouts are a modelers dream.

Comment

• Im never gonna give up on the F22 raptor. No one is currently making a good sized 90 or maybe twin 80 f22. The airframe makes lift for days, it would be almost impossible to make one that didnt fly great. Retracts, flying tail, option for thrust vectoring.........please Freewing!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickc2023 View Post
                                Im never gonna give up on the F22 raptor. No one is currently making a good sized 90 or maybe twin 80 f22. The airframe makes lift for days, it would be almost impossible to make one that didnt fly great. Retracts, flying tail, option for thrust vectoring.........please Freewing!!!!!
                                That was my first suggestion... I said the same exact thing about what it should have as far as motor size and TV

Comment

• C17loadmaster
                                  C17loadmaster commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Win!! Minus TV and full light... apparently there will be an add on light kit. I just don’t want to buy 12 different shades of grey

• FlightLineRC - a 2000mm C-130, Freewing - I agree on the F-22. Those would be way cool in my book.

Comment

• Quad 70mm EDF C-17... nothing else compares in airlift. Not that I’m bias or anything haha

Comment

• I really wish Freewing would work out a nice F22 in 80 or 90mm size for sure. The plane is very versatile and it seems like in my experience FW likes to stick with 6ch aircraft. TV would be awesome to have on it with a nice gear. The 64mm version just really doesn't do the plane any justice in my opinion, stepping up to the larger size seems like it would be a hot seller. I have looked for a nice one for years and frankly all other kit's while they may fly good you better pray nothing ever goes wrong cause good luck fixing it easily. Please Freewing give us a larger f22 with retracts and TV even at a 425.00 price tag or so I could see it selling very well. Such a nice lander and an amazing flyer. Be a great upgrade for those looking to get into the larger scale plane's and not having to fear any quirks.

Comment

• Mrc, I want an Alpha Jet please!

Comment

• Ahhh, life in the RC Big Leagues. I love the way that thing looks. Yes Freewing should do one of these, LOL. I have no idea what that thing costs. It would suck to crash something like that.

Woody

Comment

Working...
                                        X