You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love alpha jet too...90mm size turbine in french acrobatic sheme should be a very nice model.

Comment

• Originally posted by Petronio View Post
      Mrc, I want an Alpha Jet please!
      https://youtu.be/DDbfGEmLUpA
      It's another discontinued FMS model.

Comment

• It was tiny and ugly LOL

Comment

• Ugly like f35 lol

Comment

• The alpha airframe would be a great airframe for FW to do a 6s 70mm sport jet with to compete with the EFlite/FMS Viper and the 70mm FMS Avanti

Comment

• What’s the deal with FlightLine? No new releases in almost a year? Anyone know if there will be anything new soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vasaro View Post
                What’s the deal with FlightLine? No new releases in almost a year? Anyone know if there will be anything new soon?
                Look at whats next Alpah. It a thread that is all about that

Comment

What’s the deal with FlightLine? No new releases in almost a year? Anyone know if there will be anything new soon?
                  Very good point Vasaro! Where is the P61 Black Widow? although I read an expression about difficulty with black planes because of "gator skin" or "lizard skin". That's why no SR71 Blackbird. Other planes folks have wondered about, would be like: Focke Wulf 190; Corsair; Skyraider; revamped Mosquito; A6M Zero. But, they were all perils of one malady or another. Freewing and FlightLine seem to be the folks to fix bad stuff and resell with upgrades...I'm still hankering for a big Freewing or FlightLine Grumman JF2 Duck; to fly off water everywhere!!! Watch Murphy's War.....

Comment

• If its not an OV10 i predict an extreme mass disappointment. :Silly::Angry:LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                      If its not an OV10 i predict an extreme mass disappointment. :Silly::Angry:LOL
                      Oops! Missed that one! I do respect the OV10 for sure. It needs to be brought out into the light and a big one should be made!!! That would bring a "hallelujah" to OV10!

Comment

• It takes time designing and manufacturing a complex ATV STOL Warbird that could be configured for any mission and have all the bells and whistles and guns and cannons and missles and rockets and bombs and auxiliary tanks and floats and jet pod and realistic crew and gear with doors. And sponsons, too. It takes time.

Comment

• Id be happy with just the damn plane! Lol

Comment

• Boots...........just keep banging that Bronco Bongo :Hug:
                            RM....round up some more drum bangers down there in the Lone Star ;)
                            ALPHA..............Still waiting for that :ov10 LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlie.gif
Views:	725
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	157930
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Hey!!! I am in Texas and I want a OV-10. SUPER SCALE with a cherry on top!!! LOL Bring it. Then the DO-335 and the B-29..... No pressure.;)

Comment

I knew it had been a while but didn't realize it had been that long

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                  Hey!!! I am in Texas and I want a OV-10. SUPER SCALE with a cherry on top!!! LOL Bring it. Then the DO-335 and the B-29..... No pressure.;)
                                  :Love::Hug::)
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I been working on my guys here they all want one as well. And a few friends in the DFW, Austin, and Houston areas. They would love the grand Flightline treatment on the OV10 as well. Most like the 1600 size, couple want it bigger, some smaller, but the middle gound and wouldn't be a loss in sales when it comes to this plane is the 1600mm size. So with all the ones i talked to i suspect it will be a very high volume seller at that size!:Cool:

Comment

• My vote is for a 90mm 8s f22 raptor
                                      Attached Files

Comment

• I am not going to stop asking for a 1600mm ME or BF 109...
                                        Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• dragongunner, I love your request for the 109! My request is that it is released as a 2m! It is time for Flightline to blow the doors off the market with big scale WWII fighters, and a big, nasty, super detail Me-109 is a great place to start!

Comment

Working...
                                          X